周末一笑: 请假(ZT)

来源: 南山松 2015-09-26 04:41:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4303 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南山松 ] 在 2015-09-26 04:44:12 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

1 请假

Two factory workers are talking. The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off."

The man replies, "And how would you do that?"

The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.

The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?"

The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb."

The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off."

The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?"

The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."

2 这到底是哪儿

Stormy weather diverted our Dallas-bound flight to another airport.

As we approached the runway, the pilot came on the intercom: "For those of you who are not familiar with the area, this is Lubbock, Texas."

Then he paused. "And for those of you who are familiar with this area, I think this is Lubbock, Texas."

3 三只海龟

Once there were three turtles. One day they decided to go on a picnic. When they got there, they realized they had forgotten the soda. The youngest turtle said he would go home and get it if they wouldn't eat the sandwiches until he got back. A week went by, then a month, finally a year, when the two turtles said, "oh, come on, let's eat the sandwiches." Suddenly the little turtle popped up from behind a rock and said, "If you do, I won't go!"

4 弹钢琴

A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation.

B: Yes, of course.

A: Great. I never could before.

5 吉娃娃怎么可能会要了罗威纳犬的命

A man walks into a bar one day and asks, "Does anyone here own that Rottweiler outside?"

"Yeah, I do!” a biker says, standing up. "What about it?"

"Well, I think my Chihuahua just killed him."

"What are you talking about?!" the biker says, disbelievingly. "How could your little runt kill my Rottweiler?"

"Well, it seems he got stuck in your dog's throat!"

图: Chihuahua and Rottweiler 

6 帮忙

Father: What did you do today to help your mother? 
Son: I dried the dishes. 
Daughter: And I helped pick up the pieces. 

所有跟帖: 

Chi is alive -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2015 postreply 06:34:41

走马读人,中秋快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2015 postreply 06:56:44

在笑声中过中秋,谢分享,顺祝松松全家中秋快乐。 -珈玥- 给 珈玥 发送悄悄话 珈玥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 13:58:24

问好珈玥,中秋快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2015 postreply 17:29:36

#6, 儿子是帮倒忙的。:-) -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/01/2015 postreply 22:47:19

哈哈, 是啊, 他一帮忙, 别人也跟着忙~ 问好肖庄:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/03/2015 postreply 06:00:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”