21 LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

Ivanka Trump, a would-be first daughter, said Thursday she is pregnant with her third child and is due in the spring.

Trump, 33, the daughter of billionaire real-estate mogul-turned-reality-TV-star-turned Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, announced the news in a long post, with a video, on her Facebook page.

1 of 11
Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions

"I couldn’t be more thrilled to share the news with you that I am expecting," she wrote. "#TeamIvanka helped me put together a little video to announce baby number three (which you can watch on Facebook) and we wound up having such a fun time in the five hilarious minutes that we were filming, that I had to share the moments that didn’t make the cut."

This will be Donald Trump's eighth grandchild. Ivanka, a former model-turned-businesswoman, already is the mother of Arabella and Joseph Kushner with her husband, New York real-estate scion Jared Kushner.

Donald Trump broke off from his latest round of denouncing Fox News on Twitter to retweet his daughter's announcement, and add a congratulatory tweet.

Ivanka wrote that her two kids are "both incredibly excited to have a new sibling on the way (of course, Arabella desperately wants a baby girl, and Joseph hopes it’s a boy!)"

She said she wanted both to participate in the announcement video but had to resort to kiddie temptation for one of them. .

"Arabella is a ham and was totally camera-ready, but I had to resort to bribery to get Joseph to cooperate," she wrote. "I usually try to feed my kids healthy food, but I gave Joseph his first lollipop ever in exchange for his best behavior. It’s the mommy trick we all say we’ll never do, but when you have multiple children, it’s pretty hard to be above it — it just works too well!!"

She said she loves her career (she's an executive in her father's company, has appeared on his former show, The Apprentice, and is an adviser in his campaign) but family is more important.

"At the end of the day, it’s my family that is at the center of my life — and to be adding another baby to our family is a tremendous blessing. Jared and I are so thankful, and so excited!"

Ivanka is the eldest of Trump's five children, who include her and two sons with first wife Ivana, a daughter with second wife, Marla Maples, and a son with third and current wife, Melania.

His son, Donald Jr, also has given him grandchildren, five so far.

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump at Trump National Golf Club in Westchester, N.Y., on Sept. 21, 2015.(Photo: Grant Lamos IV, Getty Images)