Thanks.

来源: 肖庄 2015-08-25 10:23:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1129 bytes)

By preaching, I meant to say "preaching", the word with a pair of quotation marks. I apologize.

As a matter of fact, I was to compile and share my answers here. But now since you told me to do so, I probably won't do it as planned any more. Come on, we are grown ups. Everyone learns in their own way and in their own pace. Please trust people here, they all know what they are doing and what's the best way for them to do it.

As for checking the kids progress at school by getting feedback to this piece of student blooper from them, I don't buy it either. If I know nothing about it, how can I tell how much and how well my kid has learned? Though I am sure your English is very good, sorry I really have the feeling that you probably aren 't so good at teaching either the kids or adults.

After all, I still truly appreciate your efforts and the good intention in helping people improve their English language skills. Please keep on giving your feedback, comments, corrections, suggestions, and whatsoever, but don't always tell us what to do.

所有跟帖: 

What I meant by checking is -rancho2008- 给 rancho2008 发送悄悄话 (635 bytes) () 08/25/2015 postreply 11:47:56

Thank you. I enjoy honest conversations like this. -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (97 bytes) () 08/25/2015 postreply 12:46:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”