小译一下,父亲节快乐!

来源: niteBynite 2015-06-20 11:50:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1853 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ niteBynite ] 在 2015-06-20 20:34:17 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 父亲节肖庄2015-06-20 08:26:42
Being a kid I was loved and indulged by my family, they would get me whatever I asked, even if it was a star or a moon; being a woman I am still being spoiled, it is not by my family though, but by myself. I am proud that I have this tradition kept.

I have been thinking of having a Father's day for me since I had the luxury of having my friend's daughter with me for the Mother's Day a month ago. My father had me when he was young, and he regarded me as a boy and brought me up with my brothers. There is some sort of brotherhood taste between us, even though he still calls me 'Son' nowadays. I had my own son, also when I was young. To my surprise, I treated my son like what I was treated by my father. I am not good at sports but I had my son learned swimming, biking and skating. I sent him to many kinds of sport programs. I played chess with him, swimming and even took part in a long distance running race together. Now he's grown up, but we still paly and talk freely when we are together. He chose the same major with me after trying several of others, which gave us more common topics because we share the same study specielty. I am fortunate that he likes to be with me just like I enjoy being with him.

I keep thinking these days, what is the definition and connotation of "Father", what does it represent?
If she, since her childhood, was the son of the other person, and she played fully the role of a father when she had her own son, isn't she a qualified father, shouldn't she be honored in the Father's Day? So, I decide that I will have a Father's Day!.

My son is at home today and I will remind him when he gets up.

Isn't it exciting just thinking of this? How lovely life is, especially in this lively June.

所有跟帖: 

你译的好地道!非常喜欢,收藏了。感谢!节日快乐! -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2015 postreply 15:54:39

肖庄,很高兴你喜欢。 -niteBynite- 给 niteBynite 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2015 postreply 19:29:10

Wow, niteBynite译得又快又好,我把你的翻译链接加入了父亲节帖子荟萃了,可以吗? -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (101 bytes) () 06/21/2015 postreply 14:41:58

谢谢紫君,可以。 -niteBynite- 给 niteBynite 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2015 postreply 19:28:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!