请大家帮忙看看我儿子(10岁)的写作

来源: mymoonlight 2015-06-19 09:37:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3369 bytes)

两篇短文,请大家指点,我英文不好,看要不要给他请个写作老师。谢谢!

THE BIG SWITCH

If I could become any plant or animal, I would probably choose a tiger for many reasons.

The first reason is that I would be at the top of the food chain so no animal could hunt and eat me. Another reason is that I am endangered so I could easily find out why tigers are endangered and the government would try and stop people from killing me.

I would want to be a Chinese tiger because my family is from China.

I would be very large and long. I would be strong and fierce, but I would also be gentle. I would not attack other creatures even if I could. All I would need is some water. I would be a tiger so I could go a few days without eating so I wouldn’t need to kill animals to eat them.

Being a tiger would be fun, but it would also be strange. I am not use to walking on all fours and I would use my mouth to do stuff that I would normally do with my hands. I would drink from lakes and rivers instead of drinking from a cup. I would not have cloths, instead I would have fur. I would also not where shoes and I would have the functions of a tiger like retractable claws and strong legs; not to mention the teeth. I would be walking in the wilderness on my paws.

There are many differences between tiger and human. It would be very fun to be a tiger for a day, although I would not want to be a tiger forever. Sometimes I want to swim like a fish or run like a cheetah. I think I would like to stay as a human though. We are very advanced and I would feel safer if I were a human. If I were an animal though I would want to be a tiger, if you read from the beginning, you would know why.

My Place

I like horses and have always dreamed of living on the farm, surrounded by animals and quietness. And being able to go play out in the field or explore the forest. I would probably like it at first but like always, it will get boring. There might be some problems as well. It would take me longer to get to school; I wouldn’t see my friends as often, neither would I get to all my classes that are in the city. The smell is not very pleasant either but I should get used to it. The forest would be fun though. I could go out with my brother and we could wander the forest and climb trees and pretend that we are explorers. There would be more room for soccer. I like riding a horses and wished I had one. Know I will. Any pet, any kind, I have always wanted an animal and now I’ll have dozens. I could fetch eggs, milk cows and shear sheep. I could play with chicken and I would have a dog! I’ve always wanted a dog more than anything else. We could go play fetch, or run around in the field. I could also race my brother on horseback riding. I love it when horses gallop. You bump up and down. It’s like a ride at a fair. There are so many reasons why I want a farm. Much more that I can’t even explain. I just love nature. At school, we did a smarts project and I turned out to be a naturalist. I would love to be in the wild or in a forest. I think it will be so fun.

所有跟帖: 

写得很好! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2015 postreply 16:42:46

你10岁的孩子的作文写得真好,充满了想象力和生活趣味,谢谢你的分享,祝你全家周末快乐。 -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (93 bytes) () 06/21/2015 postreply 15:28:29

非常感谢楼上的各位 -mymoonlight- 给 mymoonlight 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2015 postreply 20:49:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”