周末一笑: A Holiday from School

来源: 南山松 2015-03-28 05:38:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9160 bytes)
1 假 A Holiday from School

Tommy hated school and was always looking for excuses not to go.
If he sneezed, he asked his mother to write a note saying he had a cold.
If he had a headache, he asked his mother to take him to the doctor during school hours.
He spent more time at home than he did at school.
On the days that he did go to school, he looked for excuses to come home early.
One morning he came home when the lessons were only half finished.
His father was surprised.
"You've come home early," he said. "Is the school closed today?"
"No, Dad, " Tommy said - "It's open. I came home early.
"How did you do that?" his father asked him. "What did you say to the teacher?"
"I told her that I had a new baby brother and that I had to come home and help you."
"But your mother has had twins," his father said, "a boy and a girl. You've got a baby brother and a baby sister."
"Yes, I know, Dad, “Tommy said. "I'm saving up my baby sister for next week."

2 聪明的儿子 Intelligent Son

One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter, the son took the letter, the father then remembered didn't write the address and addressee's name on the envelope.
After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"
"Certainly."
"You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"
"I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."
"Then why you didn't take it back?"
"I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee, is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"

3 我饭后从不工作 I Never Work after Supper

A penny-pinching farmer didn’t want his hired hand to stop working. One morning, he told the farmhand, “It’s such a nuisance to come in from the field, wash up for lunch and take time to eat. Why don’t we save time and eat lunch now?”
The hired man agreed. The farm’s wife brought in some cold meat and fried potatoes, and the two men ate again.
When they had finished, the cheap farmer said, “While we’re still at the table, let’s have supper too.” They were now served steak, boiled potatoes and mixed vegetables, and they ate once more.
“Now that the meals are out of the way,” the farmer announced, “we can go out and work all day without interruption.”
“Oh, no,” the farmhand answered. “I never work after supper.”

4 谁最懒 Who Is the Laziest

Father: Well, Tom, I asked to your teacher today, and now I want to ask you a question. Who is the laziest person in your class?
Tom: I don't know, father.
Father: Oh, yes, you do! Think! When other boys and girls are doing and writing, who sits in the class and only watches how other people work?
Tom: Our teacher, father.

5 上班迟到 Late for work

A guy shows up late for work. The boss yells "You should have been here at 8:30!" he replies: "Why? What happened at 8:30?"

6 感到难过 Feel sorry
I feel sorry for people who don’t drink or do drugs. Because someday they’re going to be in a hospital bed, dying, and they won’t know why.

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

嗯,就是周扒皮~ 小曼,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/28/2015 postreply 18:33:25

songsong your home is filled with laughters(☆_☆) -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 08:45:35

哈哈,问好燕子,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 10:28:26

“Late for work” is a funny one.谢松松分享,新周快乐。 -婉蕠- 给 婉蕠 发送悄悄话 婉蕠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2015 postreply 20:09:11

谢谢婉蕠欣赏,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2015 postreply 16:06:59

All of them are among the smartest! Thank you songsong. -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 03/30/2015 postreply 11:50:10

谢谢肖庄喜欢,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2015 postreply 16:07:53

Laughing all weekend, I agreed with #6. -lostalley- 给 lostalley 发送悄悄话 lostalley 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/30/2015 postreply 17:22:56

I am glad you like #6. Have a nice week! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2015 postreply 16:09:03

哈哈,谢谢松松给我们带来的欢乐! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2015 postreply 15:13:17

问好叶子,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/31/2015 postreply 16:09:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!