Thank you Sijia. Have a nice day!

来源: 肖庄 2015-02-26 10:53:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (785 bytes)
回答: Thanks, 阿肖。You take care, too.斯葭2015-02-26 07:05:17
Yes, we believed life is perfect and unbreakable until the day it is torn apart.

As a mother, my understanding of your mom's opening her eyes when hearing you is that she wanted you to know that she knew you came back to her, and that she cares about you and wants you to be happy. After delivering such information to you, she was ready to go. I read a couple of books and articles about near and beyond death experiences. Your mom's not closing her eyes in the end most probably was that it was beyond her soul's power to do this one extra move, rather than she was still worrying.

I believe the existence of souls. When you look at the stars, your parents and brother are looking at you too. They'd be happy seeing you are happy.

所有跟帖: 

阿肖, have a nice weekend. -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (189 bytes) () 02/27/2015 postreply 08:33:17

Dear 斯葭, it is what I truely believe. -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (826 bytes) () 02/27/2015 postreply 14:02:37

阿肖,thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (261 bytes) () 02/28/2015 postreply 07:29:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”