周末一笑:A Woman Who Fell

来源: 南山松 2014-09-13 04:20:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5834 bytes)
1 A Woman Who Fell摔倒的女人
It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?"
2 I Want to Get Out我要出去
A bar owner locked up his place at 2 a. m. and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only a few minutes when the phone rang." What time do you open up in the morning?" he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire.
The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A few minutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. "Listen," the owner shouted , "there's no sense in asking me what time I open because I wouldn't let a person in your condition in-"
"I don't want to get in," the caller interjected. "I want to get out."
3 I've Just Bitten My Tongue我刚咬破自己的舌头
"Are we poisonous?" the young snake asked his mother.
"Yes, dear," she replied - "Why do you ask?"
"Cause I've just bitten my tongue! "
4 Job Technique工作技巧
Vacationing on the island of Oahu, we were waiting in our tour bus for some stragglers to show up. A man, obviously not with our group, approached the bus and was about to board. How would our driver handle the situation, we wondered. Straight-faced, he leaned toward the door and asked, "Going to the nudist Colony, sir?"
"Oh, no," replied the would-be passenger, retreating quickly.
"Works every time," the driver said with a wink.
5 My wife Thinks So我老婆这样认为
Reading water meters in an unfamiliar part of town, I came upon a house with no number. Then I noticed an elderly man gardening at the first house on that block.
"Excuse me," I said to him. "Are you Number One?"
He smiled and replied, "My wife thinks so!"
6 I'm a Police Officer我是警察
When my husband, Jack, was a police officer, he once approached a home guarded by two ferocious dogs. They lunged at the screen door with such force that it opened, and they tore out into the yard.
Thinking quickly, Jack, stepped into the house, closing the door tightly behind him. " It's all right, ma'am," he reassured the homeowner " I'm a police officer."
"Not a very brave one," 'she observed.
  (from Internet)

所有跟帖: 

问好小曼,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 17:51:09

mouse is #1 -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 04:45:21

问好走马读人,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 17:52:38

"No, ma'am. What a pleasure." -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 07:41:01

哈哈,good answer:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 17:53:27

谢谢松松的[周末一笑],给大家带来快乐。 -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2014 postreply 09:23:09

问好祤湫霖,好美的名字,新周快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 17:54:47

the baby snake is so cute! -慧惠- 给 慧惠 发送悄悄话 慧惠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 07:22:16

Yes, I agree:)慧惠,have a nice week! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2014 postreply 17:55:45

ha-ha, those jokes are very funny. Happy Monday, dear sister! -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2014 postreply 13:46:34

问好叶子,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2014 postreply 20:02:09

one first one is a good one, the rest, oh well. -MoonRiverMe- 给 MoonRiverMe 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2014 postreply 17:56:01

Yes. The first one is a very good one. -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2014 postreply 20:03:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!