周末一笑:Photo of My Wife

来源: 南山松 2014-08-30 04:54:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8307 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南山松 ] 在 2014-08-30 04:55:10 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1 Photo of My Wife我老婆的照片
A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. 
After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, and then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini.
After he finishes that, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini.
The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill."
The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."

2 Endearing Terms可爱的称呼
Bernie was invited to his friend's home for dinner. Morris, the host, preceded every request to his wife by endearing terms, calling her Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc. 
Bernie looked at Morris and remarked, "That is really nice, that after all these years that you have been married, and you keep calling your wife those pet names." Morris hung his head and whispered," 
To tell the truth, I forgot her name three years ago."

3 Psychiatrist精神病医生
Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. 
Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. 
Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.

For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!

4 Ground Rules基本规则
One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau was known of his droll sense of humor.
Explaining his ground rules to one freshman class, he said, "Now I know my lectures can often be dry and boring, so I don't mind if you look at your watches during class.
I do, however, object to your pounding them on the desk to make sure they're still running."

5 Chaude and Cold热与冷
A patron in Montreal cafe turned on a tap in the washroom and got scalded. "This is an outrage," he complained. "The faucet marked C gave me boiling water."
"But, Monsieur, C stands for chaude - French for hot. You should know that if you live in Montreal."
"Wait a minute," roared the patron. "The other tap is also marked C."
"Of course," said the manager, "It stands for cold. After all, Montreal is a bilingual city."

6 Very stupid robbers两个笨贼
Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, "I hear sirens. Jump!"
The second one said, "But we're on the 13 th floor!"
The first one screamed back, "This is no time to be superstitious!"

(from internet)

所有跟帖: 

I am on the 2nd floor. -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 05:06:05

You have a better view:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 09:48:38

en, they are not smart:) Xiaoman, have a nice weekend! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 09:50:01

1,2 poor wives!1,3 drinking solves it all.4,教授还有幽默一面.6,笨到家了! -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 12:08:47

燕子概括总结的真好,言简意赅:)燕子,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2014 postreply 04:50:30

这种寓学于乐的方式很好。 -winterstorm9- 给 winterstorm9 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 15:33:23

嗯,谢谢winterstorm欣赏鼓励:)周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2014 postreply 04:51:36

这几个段子挺不错!Top two 犹其好! :-) -anke_ba- 给 anke_ba 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 17:17:22

谢谢anke_ba欣赏鼓励:)周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2014 postreply 04:52:22

Now I know how to say "hot" in French.LOL.Thank you,Songsong. -珈玥- 给 珈玥 发送悄悄话 珈玥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 19:29:11

哈哈,珈玥,知道你会些法语:)周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2014 postreply 04:54:16

It's not easy to live in a bilingual city! :) -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2014 postreply 22:12:21

I agree:) 潜水员, have a nice weekend! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2014 postreply 04:55:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”