xiaoman, check it out:

来源: 惜田 2014-08-03 20:51:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2016 bytes)
ZT script

David Norris:?What is it with you and the argyle?Elise Sellas:?What is the deal with you and the boring shades of blue?David Norris:?My clothes match!Elise Sellas:?Did your team pick that out for you or...?David Norris:?No team. Team is gone.Elise Sellas:?Wow!David Norris:?I did it all by myself.

[the coffee in Norris's hand spills on Elise's skirt]Elise Sellas:?Wow!David Norris:?Oh, sorry! I don't know what just happened.David Norris:?Here, I'll pay for the dry cleaning.Elise Sellas:?No. It's really fine. Please don't.[she counts the money in his wallet]Elise Sellas:?Wow!David Norris:?Seven bucks will probably cover it.[the both laugh]Elise Sellas:?You keep that. You might need it.David Norris:?You know what, here?[he gives her a card]?David Norris:?You write your number down and then I will call you and come and pick up your skirt?Elise Sellas:?Oh, my goodness me! That is very smooth.[referring to the coffee he just spilt on her]Elise Sellas:?Why don't you let me spill some on you and then we'll be even.David Norris:?That's a terrible idea.Elise Sellas:?I think it's a great idea. Just one bit? Cause that's not fairDavid Norris:?You actually are crazy!Elise Sellas:?Just a little spill, right before...David Norris:?Now it all makes sense.[his cell phone ring again]David Norris:?Okay, hang on.[she takes the phone from him and answers it]Elise Sellas:?He's not here. I know, I'm sorry.[she ends the call]David Norris:?Who was that?Elise Sellas:?I don't know. Who cares!David Norris:?It'll be on the ID. Can you, just...Elise Sellas:?No.[she hides the phone from him]David Norris:?Okay, now we're in the third grade. This is great.[the phone rings again and she puts it in his coffee]Elise Sellas:?It's a sturdy little f*u*c*k*er, isn't it??[the phone keeps on ringing in his coffee cup]Elise Sellas:?I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It just happened.[he takes the phone out of the coffee]
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”