just some comments:

来源: askerfor 2014-07-21 21:18:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1193 bytes)

1) is there really a so-called "glass screen wall" facing those banana species? i am however quite optimistic about their language capacity in breaking through this invisible barrier. I am never inclined to question the viability of these new species, the 30% is a small world, and they can afford to visit it with no difficulty.

2) On the other hand, modern technology has made this multi-cultutral world much easier to understand. if you like, anything can be made clear and available in a few seconds using powerful tools like google etc. Seems i am more optimistic about this wonderful age, everything has been made as transparent as a crystal, on its origin, context, and connections with others, either in the 70% or in the 30% world.

3) Teaching may be an efficient means for spreading knowledge, but has never appeared to be the best pathway for acquiring a language. I find it is hard to convince myself there is a need to have a concern like this:), but it is constructive to get this addressed in a way like yours.

4) Anyway, it is good to share thoughts and valuable solutions to the raised concerns.

所有跟帖: 

here is a voice of a 2nd generation. They think differently than -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (2296 bytes) () 07/22/2014 postreply 05:09:01

i am afraid -askerfor- 给 askerfor 发送悄悄话 (594 bytes) () 07/22/2014 postreply 16:00:49

it is true that -sure- 给 sure 发送悄悄话 (253 bytes) () 07/22/2014 postreply 06:36:08

great, imagination is more important than knowledge -askerfor- 给 askerfor 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2014 postreply 16:02:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!