周末一笑:童言童趣

来源: 南山松 2014-07-19 07:01:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6251 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南山松 ] 在 2014-07-19 07:02:31 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
童言童趣

Nurse: "Don't you like your new baby sister, Johnny?"

Johnny: "She's all right, but I wish she had been a boy. Willie Smith had just got a new sister, and now he'll think I'm trying to copy him"

Mickey refused to take the medicine, so his mother swashed him and said, "Hurry to take it down, or I'll call the police."

"Does the police like to take the medicine, mama?" Mickey asked curiously.

On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it.

"My daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!" thought the doctor.

Then the child spoke into the instrument, "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"

A boy had eaten a lot of cookies, but he wanted more.

His father said to him, "Don't eat any more, or your stomach will explode."

The boy said, "Never mind. When I'm eating once again, you can stand aside."

It was so late. Frank lay in bed and demanded his mother to peel the apple for him.

"It's so late, sonny, that apples have already gone to bed."

"No, they won't, mama. The small apples may have gone to bed, but the big ones mustn't."

Little Susan was mother's helper. She helped set the table when guests were due for dinner. Presently everything was on, the guest came in, and everyone sat down. Then Mother noticed something was missing.

"Susan," she said, "You didn't put a knife and fork at Mr. Smith's place."

"I thought he wouldn't need them," explained Susan.

"Daddy says he always eats like a horse!"

(from Internet)

所有跟帖: 

刀奪命,道逃生,到了倒了反革命 -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 07:16:01

晕!~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 07:33:32

Oh, I love this one. "Welcome to McDonald's..." -斯葭- 给 斯葭 发送悄悄话 斯葭 的博客首页 (161 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 10:35:08

Yes, 斯葭,he thought she was interested in being a doctor~~~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 11:04:58

Little children are so smart~~~they made our day^_^ -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 11:00:49

Yes, Yanzi, I like little children's thinking:) -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 11:05:59

I love the " Welcome to McDonald's..." one most! Thanks for shar -新民- 给 新民 发送悄悄话 新民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2014 postreply 19:34:31

问好新民,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2014 postreply 07:16:04

LOL, adorable kids. -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2014 postreply 21:27:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”