Bing is in driver's seat now. lol...

来源: 紫君 2014-05-04 13:15:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1519 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 紫君 ] 在 2014-05-04 22:50:22 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
The table has turned. Bing is in driver's seat now. lol... This chapter ends with a sudden proposal from Serena. What an unexpected  twist and turns to the story. Serena wants to be in driver's seat. She want to be the boss. lol... I suddenly feel sympathy for Serena who is desperately in need of a hu*****and who can give her a family. She wants to be a mother so badly.  Now I understood the description of the "pregnant palm tree"  in the second paragraph of this chapter.
P.S. Are you going to write about Surfers Paradise in Part Two?   Is your answer to this question "suspense" again? I hope not.
"Trees and shrubs were serene and still like a painting on canvas. The light of the babyish sun was slanting in soft silver and pink, patching here and there and drifting among the leaves, either whitening or darkening the branches and twigs. There, a pregnant palm tree was giving birth to a new cluster of seeds and flowers, which, by their ivory bony fingers, caught the prime of a day’s brilliance. Birds, one or two or three, flew and floated above the streaks of young light, but without noise coming to him, they were no birds but shadows of paradise. "

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/yingyuyuanchuang/188040.html

所有跟帖: 

actually part I is more like a prelude, a snatch of Bing's curre -何木- 给 何木 发送悄悄话 (46 bytes) () 05/04/2014 postreply 17:36:15

Sounds like a grand book(^.^) -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2014 postreply 22:46:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”