军中笑话 战争中的墨菲定律 Murphy's Laws of Combat

来源: 十月天蝎 2014-04-07 05:53:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3440 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 十月天蝎 ] 在 2014-04-07 21:06:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Friendly fire - isn't.
友军炮火?不是的!
    
Recoilless rifles - aren't.
无后座力的步枪?不是的!(意思是开火后没有感到有后座力,不是因为你的枪好,是因为没子弹了!)
   
Suppressive fires - won't.
压制性火力?没这回事!
    
You are not Superman; Marines and fighter pilots take note.
你不是超人。海军陆战队和飞行员请记住这一点。

A sucking chest wound is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.
胸口的可怕伤口是让你减速的自然方法。
    
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。
     
Try to look unimportant; the enemy may be low on ammo and not want to waste a bullet on you.
尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了,就不想在你身上浪费子弹。     

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike.
如果一开始没有成功,就要求空袭。
    
If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵的炮弹往往也不够用了。
     
Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。
    
Never go to bed with anyone crazier than yourself.
别和比你更疯狂的人睡一个被窝。
    
Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
别忘了你手的武器是由最低价的承包商中标制造的。
   
If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。
     
The enemy diversion you're ignoring is their main attack.
那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。
     
The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: when they're ready. and when you're not.
敌军只会在两种情况下发动攻击:当他们有备无患的时候;和你没准备的时候。

No OPLAN ever survives initial contact.
作战计划往往在初次交火时就告吹。
  
There is no such thing as a perfect plan.
永无完美计划。

Five second fuzes always burn three seconds.
所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。

There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
散兵坑内不会有无神论者。

A retreating enemy is probably just falling back and regrouping.
撤退的敌军可能只是在回防和重新集结。

The important things are always simple; the simple are always hard.
重要的事总是简单的;简单的事总是难做到。

The easy way is always mined.
好走的路上一定有地雷。

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
团队合作至关重要;队友给了敌人另外的瞄准目标 。

Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire. For this reason, it is not at all uncommon for aircraft carriers to be known as bomb magnets.
不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。)
 
Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
不要引来对方火力攻击,这会让你周围的人恼火。

所有跟帖: 

Tian Ji's Horse race(田忌赛马) -十月天蝎- 给 十月天蝎 发送悄悄话 十月天蝎 的博客首页 (3245 bytes) () 04/07/2014 postreply 06:39:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”