美国士兵守则 SOLDIER'S CODE

来源: 十月天蝎 2014-04-07 05:50:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2199 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 十月天蝎 ] 在 2014-04-07 21:06:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1) I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
1)我是一名美国军人。为保卫祖国和我们的生活方式而服役。我准备好了为此而献身。

2) I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
我绝不放弃自己的自由意志。如果担任指挥职务,只要我所指挥的部队还有办法进行抵抗,我就绝不让他们投降。

3) If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
如果我被俘,我将千方百计继续抵抗。我将竭尽全力逃脱,并帮助他人逃脱。我绝不接受敌人所要求的宣誓后释放,也不接受敌人给予的特殊恩惠。

4) If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in every way.
如果我当了战俘,我将恪守对兄弟战俘的信用。我绝不提供任何可能伤害战友的情况,或参加任何这样的活动。如果我的职务高,我将担负指挥责任。否则,我将服从比我职务高的人的合法命令,并想方设法支持他们。

5) When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies, or harmful to their cause.
如果我成为战俘后受到审问,我只能说出我的姓名、军衔、服役编号和出生日期。我将尽我所能回避回答更多的问题。我绝不发表任何背叛我的祖国及其盟国或损害其事业的口头或书面声明。

6) I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
我绝不忘记我是美国军人,我会对自己的行为负责,献身于使我的国家获得自由的原则。我信仰上帝和美利坚合众国。

所有跟帖: 

美国士兵誓言 Oath of Enlistment -十月天蝎- 给 十月天蝎 发送悄悄话 十月天蝎 的博客首页 (931 bytes) () 04/07/2014 postreply 06:24:09

Thanks for sharing, October! -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2014 postreply 00:11:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”