豪猪 vs. 刺猬 ZT

来源: 走马读人 2013-06-24 09:42:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5656 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 走马读人 ] 在 2013-06-27 11:38:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
有一种小动物叫豪猪,身上长满尖利的刺,大家挤在一起取暖过冬。开始,它们老是不知道大家应该保持一种什么样的距离才最好:离得远些,互相借不着体温热气,大家觉得寒冷,于是就往一起凑凑;一旦凑近了,尖利的刺又要彼此扎疼身体,于是又开始疏离;……,经过很多次磨合以后,豪猪们才终于找到了一个最恰如其分的距离,那就是在彼此不伤害的前提下,保持着群体的温暖。                                                               

看到了豪猪的故事,我就想起了刺猬,剌猬和豪猪有相类似的地方,也是身上长刺,但刺猬不聚堆。偶小的时候,见院里的小孩们抓来了一只刺猬,大家都很兴奋地围着这个小东西,只见刺猬缩成一团,又冷又害怕的样子,像个受气的小孩子。孩子们不懂得怜悯小动物,你来我去的用小棍子,拨来拨去,想看看刺猬的脸是什么样子的,刺猬也不叫,始终是一动一动的,被动地受孩子们的戏弄。又有小孩子用棍子把刺猬反过来掉过去的拨弄,刺猬还是无声无息的,小孩们说是不是死了?于是有的小孩说用火烧它,刺猬也像听天由命似的,毫无反抗的表示。孩子们只是用木棍拨动,始终也没有敢用手去抓刺猬,所以也没有看清刺猬的脸究竟长的是什么样子。过了一会有大人走过来告诉孩子们,把刺猬放生了,那时家家也不兴养宠物,要是现在可能就有人拿回家养起来了。

刺猬这个小动物,我倒是觉得它的性情很温良,甚至觉得它很可怜。它从来不会主动的攻击别人,当它受到伤害的时候,自我保护意识很强,本能地将身体绻缩起来,刺猬有的时候为了生存下去,就要委屈一下自己.豪猪喜欢群体在一起生活,这样就比较有安全感,刺猬总是独自索居,显得孤零无助。

GOOGLE
There is a small animal called porcupine body is covered with sharp spines, we huddled together for warmth winter.
Start, they do not always know what we should maintain a distance of only the best: stay further apart, mutual vain temperature by heat, we feel cold, so go out together Cou Cou; once leaned, sharp thorns and To tie hurt each other physically, so he began to alienation; ......, after running through many times, porcupines have finally found a most fitting distance, that is, do not hurt each other under the premise of maintaining populations warmth.

Saw a porcupine story, I am reminded of a hedgehog, Hedgehog and porcupine have similar places, but also the body of thorns, but the hedgehog does not gather heap. Even small, see the courtyard of children caught came a hedgehog, we are very excited around this little thing, I saw a hedgehog curled, cold and frightened, like a bullied child. Kids do not know mercy small animals, you come to me to go with a small stick, dial to dial to make out what it was like the face of a hedgehog, the hedgehog is not called, is always a move a bit, passively among children teasing. Another child with a stick to turn off the last fiddle hedgehog, hedgehogs, or silent, the children say is not dead? So some children say it with fire, like a hedgehog, like fate, there is no opposition representation. Kids just struck with a stick, and always did not dare to grab his hand hedgehog, so it did not see how long the hedgehog's face looks like. After a while an adult came to tell the kids, release the hedgehog, and then everyone nor Xing pets, if someone could get back now domesticated up.

This little hedgehog animal, I'd think it's a very gentle temperament, and even think it is very poor. It never taken the initiative to attack others, when it hurt when a strong sense of self-protection, instinctively shrink up the body bound in a league, hedgehogs sometimes in order to survive, we must wronged yourself. Groups live together like porcupine , so it is more a sense of security, hedgehogs always alone Suoju, look Guling helpless.

所有跟帖: 

豪猪们 are much happier! But what will a 豪猪 do if it is sitting on -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (18 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 12:49:45

I copied this for I found it is no happy experience in other for -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (92 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 14:23:00

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 15:07:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”