Words Do Have Power !

来源: aspector 2013-06-13 22:44:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2950 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ aspector ] 在 2013-06-14 06:36:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Cyberbullying is a bloody new word describes the action of people, especially among teenages using the insulting words to bully or attack others on internet.

Amanda Todd, who was one of online bullying victims, committed suicide in Oct 20, 2012 at her home in Port Coquitlam in BC Canada. She was only 15 years old.

More or less, every one of us is part of social media now. People should  take the responsibility what they publish seriously . Therefore, there are two things i believe being an online writer should be aware,  first, the words do have power. whoever thinks words won't do anything harmful, they are totally wrong, because sometimes the damage brought by unfriendly comments or untrue news could be far beyond what we could imagine. second, no matter how terrible the stuff you write definitely people will see and read, so if you want to get positive feedback and to be a happy, popular writer, then just write everything politely and truthfully.

The beautiful life needs beautiful words to encourage and praise. we all are lucky living in the era of internet, and through the internet we can enjoy so many wonderful things even a king couldn't be possible to experience in past, so if we all write less unfriendly comments and write more constructive ideas, I believe the word of social media will be much better.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

Nice writing, i prefer your style -across- 给 across 发送悄悄话 (1359 bytes) () 06/15/2013 postreply 09:44:19

Points well delivered ! -Aspector- 给 Aspector 发送悄悄话 Aspector 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2013 postreply 18:34:17

thanks for the nice comment, again like your writing -across- 给 across 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2013 postreply 20:47:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”