haha, 看到Bill和美风讨论这个老大难问题好高兴!

来源: 非文学青年 2013-05-14 12:00:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (952 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 非文学青年 ] 在 2013-05-14 16:32:51 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 美风还在钻研yingyudidida2013-05-14 11:16:28
最近我在一个课上也问道这个问题,看老师的回答: Hi, Tom, Normally I am pretty good at distinguishing Ch vs. Tr, but for some reason when they are in front of oo sound, like in chew vs. true, I couldn't really tell the difference at hearing them and I also pronounce them kind of in the same way. I know it seems "tr" needs a little more rounding/puckering of the lips. Is there any other difference? Can you elaborate a little bit?
Hi WQ, In 'true' vs. 'chew', make sure that your tongue is in the position for the 'R' when you are making the 't' sound in true. Now, because of the lip rounding that you need for the 'R' and the 'OO' sound, you will probably hear a little bit of a 'CH' sound. Just make sure that when you say 'chew', the tongue is not raising so high that you end up with an 'R' sound, and when you say 'true', you're tongue isn't so low that you lose the 'R' sound. Does all of that make sense?

所有跟帖: 

说的头头是道啊!不知道我真正领会了没有?:) -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2013 postreply 12:13:35

cool, i like this one. -yingyudidida- 给 yingyudidida 发送悄悄话 yingyudidida 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2013 postreply 12:18:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”