The art of living today

来源: 清风明月 2012-11-04 11:28:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4772 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 清风明月 ] 在 2012-11-04 17:31:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Do not be in such a hurry to move on.

Relax, breath deeply. Be in harmony today.

Be open, there is beauty around and in us today. There is purpose and meaning in today.

There is importance in today. We learn our lessons, we work thing out, we change in simple fashion: by living our life fully today.

Do not worry about tomorrow's feelings, problems or gifts.

Do not worry about tomorrow, about whether we can trust ourselves, life or our higher power tomorrow.

Everything we need today shall be given to us. That is a promise from God, from the universe.

Feel today's feelings, solve today's problems, enjoy today's gifts. Trust yourself, life and your higher power today.

Acquire the art of living fully today, absorb the lessons, the healing, the beauty, the love available to us today.

Do not be in such a rush to move on. There is no hurry.
We cannot escape, we only postpone. Let the feelings go, breathe in peace and healing.

Do not be in such a hurry to move on.

Today I will not run from myself, my circumstances or my feelings, I will be open to myself, others, my higher power and life. I will trust that by facing today to the best of my ability, I will acquire the skill I need to face tomorrow.

Often it takes something major to wake us up, to shake us loose from our ego's grip as it struggles to maintain an illusion of control.

In life, most of us want things to go to the places we have envisioned ourselves going. We have plans and visions, some of them divinely inspired, that we want to see through to completion. We want to be happy, successful, and wealthy, all of which are prefectly natural and perfectly human. So when life takes us to places we didn't consciously want to go, we often feel as if something has gone wrong, or we must have made a mistake somewhere along the line, or any number of other disheartening possibilities. This is just life's way of taking us to a place we need to go for reasons that go deeper than our own ability to reason. These hard knocks and trials are designed to shed light on our unconscious workings and deepen out experience of reality.

It is loss of control more than anything else that humbles us and enables us to see the big picture. It reminds us that the key to the universe lies in what we do not know, and what we do know is a small fraction of the great mystery in which we live. This awareness softens and lightens us, as we release our resistance to what is. Another gift gleaned from going to these seemingly undesirable places is that, in our response to difficulty, we can see all the patterns and unresolved emotional baggage that stand in the way of our unconsitional joyfulness. Joy exists within us independently of whether things go our way or not. And when we don't feel it, we can trust that we will find it if we are willing to surrender to the situation, moving through it as we move through our difficult feelings.

We can take our inspiration from any fairy tale that finds its central character lost in a dark wood, frightened and alone. We know that journey through the wood provides its own kind of beauty and richness. On the other side, we will emerge transformed, lighter and brighter, braver and more confident for having moved through that darkness.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 哥们, 今天又忽悠了多少?
  • 富爸爸破产了
  • 那曾经醉过的红高梁
  • 我喜欢你是寂静的
  • 我儿子上哈佛,全额奖学金
  • 所有跟帖: 

好文,给人启迪。欢迎你常来美语论坛。 -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (1261 bytes) () 11/04/2012 postreply 11:54:51

贝卡,你什么时候用斓婷的呀? :))  -清风明月 - 给 清风明月  发送悄悄话 清风明月  的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2012 postreply 22:10:31

清风明月,你要常来美语论坛就知道了。 -斓婷- 给 斓婷 发送悄悄话 斓婷 的博客首页 (531 bytes) () 11/05/2012 postreply 06:19:21

真高兴在这里看到你,问好清风君,秋安o(^_^)o -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2012 postreply 20:32:53

WOW. 谢燕子。 :)) -清风明月- 给 清风明月 发送悄悄话 清风明月 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/04/2012 postreply 22:11:02

Very well said. Focus on Today, Focus on the moment. Enjoy the p -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/05/2012 postreply 12:23:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”