【电影配音】 几分钟教你怎么搞销售

来源: dirtytalk 2012-08-09 19:43:48 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3963 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ dirtytalk ] 在 2012-08-10 16:11:20 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Blake: Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this months sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize's a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. You get the picture? You're laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them! You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, you ARE shit, hit the bricks pal and beat it 'cause you are going out!!!
Levene: The leads are weak.
Blake: 'The leads are weak.' Fucking leads are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years.
Moss: What's your name?
Blake: FUCK YOU, that's my name!! You know why, Mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove a eighty thousand dollar BMW. That's my name!! (to Levene) And your name is "you're wanting." And you can't play in a man's game. You can't close them. (at a near whisper) And you go home and tell your wife your troubles. (to everyone again) Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to sign on the line which is dotted! You hear me, you fucking faggots?
(Blake flips over a blackboard which has two sets of letters on it: ABC, and AIDA.)
Blake: A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ?!! And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! You got the prospects comin' in; you think they came in to get out of the rain? Guy doesn't walk on the lot unless he wants to buy. Sitting out there waiting to give you their money! Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? (to Moss) What's the problem pal? You. Moss.
Moss: You're such a hero, you're so rich. Why you coming down here and waste your time on a bunch of bums?
(Blake sits and takes off his gold watch)
Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?
Moss: Yeah.
Blake: That watch cost more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see, pal, that's who I am. And you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you -- go home and play with your kids!! (to everyone) You wanna work here? Close!! (to Aaronow) You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this -- how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?! You don't like it -- leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you got, make myself fifteen thousand dollars! Tonight! In two hours! Can you? Can you? Go and do likewise! A-I-D-A!! Get mad! You sons of *****es! Get mad!! You know what it takes to sell real estate?
(He pulls something out of his briefcase)
Blake: It takes brass balls to sell real estate.
(He's holding two brass balls on string, over the appropriate "area"--he puts them away after a pause)
Blake: Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours.

所有跟帖: 

Wow, that is fantastic. -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 20:02:13

维妙维肖! -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 20:09:52

Wowowow,叹为观止!!!这就是原版!!!!!Dirtytalk,你太太太牛啦!!!!!!! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (193 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 04:13:38

实在是汗颜,不敢当不敢当。 -dirtytalk- 给 dirtytalk 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2012 postreply 19:59:35

仰望崇拜得五体投地!!!!!精品中的精品!!!!!收藏! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 04:34:35

filtering out the dirty parts I love your talk! 论坛有你风生水起! -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 05:06:09

顶配音界大牛人! -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 05:10:52

DT大牛, 你太牛了,崇拜ing! -tingfeng- 给 tingfeng 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 12:57:23

刚刚才听到!顶! -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 15:30:21

谢谢大家回复,忘记加了一句“ -dirtytalk- 给 dirtytalk 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2012 postreply 11:23:16

忘记加了一句: Rated PG ” 有粗话,慎入“ -DirtyTalk- 给 DirtyTalk 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/11/2012 postreply 11:24:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”