Good.

来源: hammerheadshark 2012-07-11 21:39:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4357 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2012-07-12 09:36:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I will leave the pronunciation of individual word to other commentators.  They are more experienced in picking out off sounds than I am.  Let me tell you how I feel in general when I was listening to your recording.

1.       I have no problem understanding what you are reading without looking at the scripts.  That means you are following English speaking rhythm and patterns.  But there is room for improvement.  You need to learn when to pause, letting your listeners to take a breath.  Once you know when and how to pause, your “reading” will truly transform into “speaking”.

2.      I don’t think the muscles around your mouth are relaxed. When you say “news”, “weather”, your mouth does not open wide enough.

3.      Generally speaking, your reading is good and shows significant progress.  Keep up good work. You are getting there, although it takes time. 

4.      When you reach next point of frustration, then it is time to go back to fundamentals again.  But you will look at simple things from a new perspective by then.   

所有跟帖: 

哇,大谢鲨鱼!!!谢谢你给我的big picture!受益匪浅。。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (912 bytes) () 07/11/2012 postreply 22:42:28

沙鱼老师的点评很有价值, 非常赞同2.3.4点. 可否深入谈一下第一点, -tingfeng- 给 tingfeng 发送悄悄话 (5236 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 04:13:26

我的感觉 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (97 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 04:55:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”