我已经参与完了。这男队越战越勇,不容小觑哈。回头CURRENT唱起歌来也是一首接一首的。女队加油!
| 【原诗】 面朝大海,春暖花开 |
【网络英译版】 Facing the sea with spring blossoms |
| 作者:海子 | By Haizi |
| 从明天起,做一个幸福的人 | From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man; |
| 喂马,劈柴,周游世界 | Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. |
| 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 | From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable, |
| 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 | Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms. |
| 从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 | From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones, |
| 告诉他们我的幸福 | Telling them of my happiness, |
| 那幸福的闪电告诉我的 | What the lightening of happiness has told me, |
| 我将告诉每一个人 | I will spread it to each of them. |
| 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 | Give a warm name for every river and every mountain, |
| 陌生人,我也为你祝福 | Strangers, I will also wish you happy |
| 愿你有一个灿烂的前程 | May you have a brilliant future! |
| 愿你有情人终成眷属 | May your lovers eventually become spouse! |
| 愿你在尘世获得幸福 | May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! |
| 我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 | I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. |