拜山习作 假内容真生活,长,别看花了眼

来源: xueyinyu 2011-12-13 01:05:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5730 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ xueyinyu ] 在 2011-12-13 23:08:36 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I work in retails as a sales associate. We have competition to reach the sales goal. I always try to be honest, kind and fair my co-works and I expect to be same. Even though, I still was in cornered.

Yesterday. I was assigned at A zone for a late shift. There were 3 co-works already there. One of them was M. They stood around the counter, blocked all registers. It would be difficult for me to join in and get sales here.

It was not fair, but I accept the fact. So I started to help customers on the floor and took them to the counter to get sales. It was OK for me to work harder to catch goal. Luckily, I got a big sale on the other counter (which also belong to my Department).

After 6p, It was getting slower. On A-zone, two of the co-workers off work (they were early shifts). Only M there with 2 registers opened. I went back to A-zone because I was assigned there and it was a good spot for sales.

M is not my close-friend. I knew her personality.

M told me, today she got headache and her sales score was low. Honestly and frankly, I said I had reached my goal. She surprised and mad. She said, Oh! then you should leave here and let me stay alone to ring. or could you ring for me?

I can't re-write exactly her words in English, it was what she means, not friendly. I smiled but I didn't respond her( So far I just got chance to stand there. I didn't want to take un-friendly requirement).

I still helped customers at floor when she only waited customers at counter, and I brought my customers to the counter to check out. I didn't think I should give my sales to her.
After I finished a transition, she said: Yinzi, slow down. I smiled but ignored her. (actually now I have a better respond: No, I need hurry up when I work with you )

Not busy around 8p. I sew M talking with L, I sensed she was talking about me. I took a 15mins break to release stress however I felt. After Icame back, I got another sales. A lady I helped earlier came back to me. She said: I waited for you, you are so helpful.

It's getting slower. M and L standing there talking when I was doing cleaning. I walked close to that area.
M shouted: Yinzi, here has nothing! No customer here!
I didn't know how to respond, though I knew it was mean.
Continued, she announced to L and another co-worker: I didn't finish my goal today! Oh why? It is because of Yinzi! She grabbed all the sales!

Then Co-workers looked at me, one of them said: Yinzi oh you should share....

I didn't responded. So far I tried not to take it seriously. I try to smile, but not happy inside. It would be silly to explain the fact, my English is not good enough to "hit the nail on the head." I keep silence.

M announced: Yinzi grabbed all the sales. you know whom she learned from? oh I know, she learned from D....oh....blabla..
Now I was really irritated by her words. I avoid to look at her but my anger was raising.
It was not a fact. D was a former co-worker who was very aggressive in un-kindly way. Nobody liked to work with her. I don't think I am D style. On the other point, D and me are all Chinese and not speak English well. we are all hard-workers but shy and less social. Why M accused me for wrong things not base on the fact, and she banded me negatively with D who came from the same country.
I felt bad. I hope I could respond her quickly but I could not. Poor English. it showed to everyone, Yinzi was weak and she admitted what M said. I hold my anger but I was mad inside.

It was a bad affection she made. After a while, L was kidding me: Yinzi! I am not reach my goal yet! I will ring here, Please don't grab my sales!

In front of M, I spoke cleanly to L : Do you really believe what M said? Am I that person(she talked)? How did I treat you every time? Today I got a big sale, but not from this counter, I was kicked out, you saw that? Please don't learn from M and mean to me. She treat me bad today!
L retreated and mummer: everyone mean to me, I am not mean to you....
Marika retreated too. Nothing more happened. After a while M started to talk with me as nothing happened. Hi Yinzi, come here. Do you want to see how to access your ... see, I show you.....
I also pretend as nothing happened and said: OK, thank you.... (Better I say, NO thanks.)

I pretended peaceful on face, but I was hurt inside. I used to be very kind and helped her, but I she never return back. It was not the first time she require me to "Slow down" unfriendly. why she could always try to take advantage on me? Is the word "weakness" on my face? I am frustrated because I realized: Keep silence as a dumb is not the best way to avoid trouble, I need to say something promptly and smartly. Yes, I need to strong my English, and social skill.

所有跟帖: 

夜沙发,同学们莫笑我文化低,老妇唠叨,sleep now. -xueyinyu- 给 xueyinyu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 01:10:37

早晨沙发。Thanks for sharing! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (801 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 04:50:59

Very good advice. -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 07:19:34

京北早晨好! -NewVoice- 给 NewVoice 发送悄悄话 NewVoice 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 07:40:30

谢谢。 Good Day. 回复:京北早晨好! -jingbeiboy- 给 jingbeiboy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 08:51:11

Like to read life story. -走马读人- 给 走马读人 发送悄悄话 走马读人 的博客首页 (288 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 05:47:31

Good. You can attend a workshop on ciritical conversation. -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (49 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 07:55:30

Thank you for sharing. I feel your frustration -同学小薇- 给 同学小薇 发送悄悄话 同学小薇 的博客首页 (237 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 08:35:11

嗯,我们决不能因为语言被人bully。很高兴你的真诚,来美坛大家一起学吧。 -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (551 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 08:52:40

谢谢英子分享你的心得!再次欢迎你来美坛。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (904 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 09:36:22

谢谢大家的指点和鼓励,我要来常这里,goodgood studay,dayday up. -xueyinyu- 给 xueyinyu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 09:47:17

回复:拜山习作 假内容真生活,长,别看花了眼 -好学又好问- 给 好学又好问 发送悄悄话 好学又好问 的博客首页 (554 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 09:51:55

谢谢英子撰文,愿你一切都好。 -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 12:02:49

学隐喻 -- 好ID! -肖庄- 给 肖庄 发送悄悄话 肖庄 的博客首页 (1027 bytes) () 12/13/2011 postreply 12:11:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”