作父亲的一定要看的一部电影 A Must See Movie For Fathers: Courageous

来源: 宏扬道德 2011-11-20 18:22:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3417 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 宏扬道德 ] 在 2011-11-21 06:12:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I saw this movie last month with my family, have to say it is one of the best movie I've ever seen, just awesome!!

As a father, I was particularly moved and inspired by the movie. At several scenes, this movie brings me to tears. You'll laugh, you'll cry --- your emotions will run high! This is one of the greatest movies ever produced in this country (by the same Christian team that produced other great movies such as Fireproof, Fighting the Giant). The movie's climax will make you want to stand up and cheer. THIS MOVIE WILL CHANGE YOU. If you are a father, see it with your children and wife!

In my opinion and in opinion of millions of Christian men, this movie has very powerful message, wake up call for many, simple solution for modern world - RESPONSIBLE FATHERS. We are not perfect but unlike politicians we CAN make a difference.

In short, this is another GREAT movie by the Kendrick brothers, definitely don't miss it if you happen to be a father!

Main content:
Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. When tragedy strikes home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Protecting the streets is second nature. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That's courageous.

Below you will hear the excellent theme song of the movie, performed by Casting Crowns, my favourite Christian band, up-lifting and exciting, I can hear the calling from my heart: O Lord make us courageous, make us responsible, courageous fathers and hu*****ands, let us make the changes starting from home!

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 如鷹展翅上騰 - Soar on Wings Like an Eagle - 生命河靈糧堂
  • 如鷹展翅上騰_我心旋律
  • 歡呼來歌唱 (by New Heart Music Ministry)
  • 天籁之音:有一天 (by 盛晓玫)
  • 赞美之泉:赐我自由
  • 所有跟帖: 

LOL, 父亲成Fat了 -宏扬道德- 给 宏扬道德 发送悄悄话 宏扬道德 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 11/20/2011 postreply 18:31:04

哈哈。 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2011 postreply 22:45:23

多谢分享! -EnLearner- 给 EnLearner 发送悄悄话 EnLearner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2011 postreply 18:34:53

谢谢, my pleasure : ) -宏扬道德- 给 宏扬道德 发送悄悄话 宏扬道德 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2011 postreply 18:40:31

谢谢分享,一定让老公看看 -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 11/20/2011 postreply 22:39:04

现在影院里可能已经不放了,好在DVD快出来了 -宏扬道德- 给 宏扬道德 发送悄悄话 宏扬道德 的博客首页 (396 bytes) () 11/21/2011 postreply 19:33:40

谢谢你推荐给作父亲看的电影,那作母亲的呢,是否有可推荐的电影? -祤湫霖- 给 祤湫霖 发送悄悄话 祤湫霖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2011 postreply 09:33:47

这个真没有。。。 -宏扬道德- 给 宏扬道德 发送悄悄话 宏扬道德 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 11/21/2011 postreply 19:40:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”