回复:

来源: Lucidus 2011-09-20 14:28:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (18897 bytes)
回答: 有个纠结的问题谁能回答一下全国牙防组2011-09-20 13:09:47

Usually, people with good marks in grammar test should be able to apply grammars correctly in their writings. 

Writing is different from doing problems in exams.  In exams, the focus is to solve the problems correctly, and especially through enough practice, some people can develop immediate responses to the stimuli.  In order words, some people know the correct answers immediately upon seeing the problem. 

Writing is much more demanding than working on exams.  In writing, there are many things to take care of, such as organization of paragraphs and the article, choosing words, providing evidences and drawing conclusions, etc.   

Nevertheless, I would say that if proper attention is paid to grammar, people, who have a good basis in  grammar, without doubt, should be able to apply grammars correctly in writing.

所有跟帖: 

nod, nod. well said. I like your writing, clear, to the point. -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2011 postreply 15:33:22

文斑竹怎么不见机让明星唱一曲呢? -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2011 postreply 20:44:12

I am good at “wind” instruments, but not vocal music. :) -Lucidus- 给 Lucidus 发送悄悄话 Lucidus 的博客首页 (32 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 06:50:05

Looking forward to your performance! Instrument playing is welco -非文学青年- 给 非文学青年 发送悄悄话 非文学青年 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 09:53:16

beautifulwind plays wind instrument beautifully. -Lucidus- 给 Lucidus 发送悄悄话 Lucidus 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 10:34:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”