背诵新概念英语第二册第2课 (录音)

来源: 英语作业 2010-01-01 19:46:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1909 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 英语作业 ] 在 2010-10-19 16:16:22 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Lesson 2. Breakfast or lunch? It was Sunday. 那是个星期天 I never get up early on Sundays. 星期天我是从来不早起的 I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. 有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候. Last Sunday I got up very late. 上个星期天, 我起得很晚. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 我望望窗外, 外面一片昏暗. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.' “鬼天气!” 我想, “又下雨了.” Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. 正在这时, 电话铃响了. 是我姑母露西打来的 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.' “我刚下火车,” 她说, “我这就来看你.” 'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said. “但我还在吃早饭, “我说. 'What are you doing?' she asked. “你在干什么?” 她问道. 'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated. “我正在吃早饭,”我又说了一遍. 'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!' “天啊,”她说, “你总是起得这么晚吗?现在已经1点钟了!” Breakfast or lunch? It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.' Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.' 'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said. 'What are you doing?' she asked. 'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated. 'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!'

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你的[每日一背],想起了“熟读唐诗三百首,不会吟诗也会吟。” -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2010 postreply 06:19:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”