Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.
上星期我去看戏 . 我有一个很好的座位。
The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it.
戏很有意思 , 我却无法欣赏 .
A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
一个青年男子与一个青年女子坐在我的身后 .
They were talking loudly. I got very angry.
他们大声地说着话 . 我非常生气 .
I could not hear the actors. I turned round.
我不能听到演员在说什么 . 我回过头去 .
I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我 怒视着那一男一女 .
They did not pay any attention.
他们毫不理会 .
In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again.
最后 , 我不能忍受了 , 又一次回过头去 .
"I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
“我不能听到一个字 ! ” 我生气地说。
"It's none of your business," the young man said rudely.
“这不关你的事 , ”那男的毫不客气地说。
"This is a private conversation!"
“这是一个私人谈话 ! ”
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. "I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.