情書新版

来源: 海外逸士 2011-12-14 06:18:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1200 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 海外逸士 ] 在 2011-12-14 19:38:45 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
上次的情書有人說太陳舊了。不過﹐話說回來﹐陳舊的寫作才能顯出水平。高考時﹐不是有人用文言寫的作文嗎﹖就錄取了。好吧﹐這次中文的不寫了。現在的年青人都會寫親愛的誰誰誰﹐不用範文。所以這次只寫現代英文的情書。年青人能寫英文的情書﹐至少表示已經通過英語四級或六級的考試。但是﹐即使通過六級考試﹐恐怕也不會寫封英文信﹐因為那是兩回事﹐雖然表示英文可以達到那個程度的級別。閑話收起﹐開始正文﹕My dear So-and-SoSorry, long time no write. I am busy recently as I will soon have promotion and must work harder. You know, promotion means more money. More money means that I can buy you a more expensive gift when we meet next time. Oh, my dear, I always think of you as we live far apart and can't see each other every weekend, nor even every month. Sometimes I see you in my dreams, but you disappear when I wake up. I feel lonely when I am not working. So I often work overtime to make myself occupied, but still with your pretty image in my mind. I wish that you will be free the last weekend next month. I will meet you then and have a heart-to-heart talk and a nice dinner together. And a big surprise will be waiting for you. Hoping to hear from you soon. Please say hello for me to your family.LoveSo-and-So

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 情書新版
  • 代寫情書
  • 雜文二則
  • 新革命碰到老問題
  • 美國人的選擇
  • 所有跟帖: 

I FULE you! -rockcurrent- 给 rockcurrent 发送悄悄话 rockcurrent 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2011 postreply 10:05:58

逸老的心态真的年轻,为你鼓掌喝彩! -beautifulwind- 给 beautifulwind 发送悄悄话 beautifulwind 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2011 postreply 17:11:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”