挑戰書

来源: 海外逸士 2009-10-10 16:40:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1772 bytes)
挑戰書

鑒於鄙人年逾古稀﹐去日苦多﹐來日漸少。且念及上代學者皆已物故﹐思人才凋零﹐情何以堪。故鄙人不揣淺陋﹐欲向海內外華人俊彥挑戰﹐尤以所謂英文教授博士之流為鵠的﹐冀希應戰者中人才湧現﹐庶幾中華學界前程有望。既曰挑戰﹐不下狂詞﹐何以激眾。余觀夫自上代學者仙逝之後﹐放眼海內外﹐於英語詩文譯寫之域﹐余可獨步當今﹐無有出余右者。能與余並駕齊驅者﹐誠鳳毛麟角﹐亦已稀矣。如有不服者﹐可跟貼於下﹐一文一詩皆可﹐並須英譯下列一詞。凡有超越余者﹐則甘拜下風。自此之後﹐不敢再誇口也。如三月內﹐無有應者﹐或雖應而莫能超越余者﹐則余誠為天下華人第一英才而無疑也。譯詞錄於下﹕

李清照“聲聲慢”:
尋尋覓覓,冷冷清清,凄凄慘慘戚戚。乍暖還寒時候,最難將息。三杯兩盞淡酒,怎敵他、晚來風急?雁過也,正傷心,卻是舊時相識。 滿地黃花堆積。憔悴損,如今有誰堪摘?守著窗儿, 獨自怎生得黑?梧桐更兼細雨,到黃昏、點點滴滴。這次第,怎一個愁字了得!

(此亦“打擂”之類﹐上得“台”來﹐貼上佳作即可﹐毋庸廢話連篇。本人自有交代。)
[此文不是針對本壇之人。只是借此一角以廣”招徠”。]

Letter of Challenge

As the time is nigh for my bones to turn to dust, I’d like to find a rival in English writing and translation. A master feels lonely without a rival as a Chinese saying goes. But since those famous scholars of the generation previous to mine all passed away, I can flatter myself to declare that I am the champion in that field now. No Chinese alive, either in China or overseas, can surpass me. Therefore, I throw down here my gauntlet for all those so-called professors and doctors of English major. I’m now waiting to see who’s bold enough to pick it up. If anyone can outshine me, I’ll stop boasting of my superiority; but if no one does in three months, I will no doubt hold the position of the first fiddle. Then no question about it any more.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”