英语歌曲:Endless Love

来源: 紫君 2008-10-31 06:59:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4135 bytes)

Song: Endless Love
Artist: Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

My love,
Theres only you in my life
The only thing thats bright

My first love,
Youre every breath that I take
Youre every step I make

And i
(i-i-i-i-i)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

Forever
(ohhhhhh)
Ill hold you close in my arms
I cant resist your charms

And love
Oh, love
Ill be a fool
For you,
Im sure
You know I dont mind
Oh, you know I dont mind

cause you,
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
Ive found in you
My endless love

Oooh-woow
Boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, booom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom

Oooh, and love
Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you,
Im sure
You know I dont mind
Oh you know-
I dont mind

And, yes
Youll be the only one
cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And Ill give it all to you
My love
My love, my love
My endless love

Lionel Richie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lionel Brockman Richie, Jr. (born June 20, 1949) is an Academy Award and Grammy award-winning American singer, songwriter, record producer, and occasional actor, who has sold more than 100 million records.

U.S. #1 Singles

1981 "Endless Love" (with Diana Ross) (9 weeks)

1982 "Truly" (2 weeks)

1983 "All Night Long (All Night)" (4 weeks)

1984 "Hello" (2 weeks)

1985 "Say You, Say Me" (4 weeks)

Diana Ross
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diana Ross (born March 26, 1944) is an American twelve-time Grammy and Oscar-nominated singer, record producer and actress, whose musical repertoire spans R&B, soul, pop, disco and jazz. During the 1960s, she helped shape the sound of popular music and the Motown Sound as lead singer of The Supremes before leaving for a solo career in the beginning of 1970. Since the beginning of her career with The Supremes and as a solo artist, Diana Ross has sold more than 100 million records.

During the 1970s and through the mid 1980s, Ross was the most successful female artist of the rock era, crossing over into film, television and Broadway. She received a Best Actress Academy Award nomination for her 1972 role as Billie Holiday in Lady Sings the Blues. She won a Golden Globe award for Lady Sings the Blues. She won American Music Awards, Garnered twelve Grammy Award nominations, and won a Tony Award for her one-woman show, An Evening with Diana Ross in 1977.

In 1976, Billboard magazine named her the "Female Entertainer of the Century." The Guinness Book Of World Records declared Diana Ross as the most successful female music artist of the 20th century with a total of eighteen American number-one singles: twelve as lead singer of The Supremes and six as a soloist. Ross was the first female solo artist to score six number-ones. This feat puts her in a tie for fifth place among solo female artists with the most No. 1s on the Hot 100. She is also one of the few artists to have two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame--one as a solo artist and the other as a member of the trio "The Supremes." In December 2007, she received a John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Honors Award.

Including her work with the Supremes, Ross has recorded 57 studio albums.

所有跟帖: 

Life has to end. Love doesn’t. -RPV- 给 RPV 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2008 postreply 22:22:25

说得真好。歌曲视频是电影《Romeo and Juliet 》片断。 -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/01/2008 postreply 07:23:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”