王六郎(渔郎与水鬼,情深意长,感人至深)聊斋故事系列四合一(原著-注释-白话-英译)

来源: 宋德利利 2007-09-24 17:23:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (21895 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 宋德利利 ] 在 2007-09-26 01:29:39 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

王六郎

原文:

许姓,家淄*之北郭*,业渔。每夜携酒河上,饮且渔。饮则酹*酒于地,祝*云:“河中溺鬼
得饮。”以为常。他人渔,迄*无所获,而许独满筐。

注释:

1.淄:山东淄川县,今属淄博市。2。郭:外城,本文指城郊。3。酹:把酒洒在地上祭奠鬼神。酹,读“累”。4。祝:祝祷,祷告。5。迄:一直。读“气”。

白话:

许生,家住山东淄川县城北郊,以打渔为生。每天夜里都带上酒到河边,一边打渔一边喝酒。凡是喝酒的时候,还要把酒洒在地上祭奠,祷告说:“愿河里的淹死鬼都能喝到酒。”他这样做已经习以为常。别人打渔,一直没有收获,而唯独许生总是能打到满筐的鱼。

英译:

Xu made a living by fishing in his home town,Linzi County, Shandong Province. Every evening, he went to the rive with wine. While fishing, he enjoyed drinking. And whenever drinking, he would sprinkle some wine onto the ground to offer sacrifices to gods.
Xu said in prayer, “Come to have a drink, you drowning ghosts in the river.”
Xu took this as his common practice. Other fishermen often got nothing, while only he himself could return with satisfactory results all the time.

原文:

一夕方独酌,有少年来徘徊其侧。让之饮,慨与同酌。既而终夜不获一鱼,意颇失。少
年起曰:“请于下流为君驱之。”遂飘然去。少间复返曰:“鱼大至矣。”果闻唼呷*有声。
举网而得数头皆盈尺。喜极,申谢。欲归,赠以鱼不受,曰:“屡叨*佳酝,区区何足云报。
如不弃,要当以为常耳。”许曰:“方共一夕,何言屡也?如肯永顾,诚所甚愿,但愧无以
为情。”询其姓字*,曰:“姓王,无字*,相见可呼王六郎。”遂别。明日,许货*鱼,益沽*酒。晚至河干*,少年已先在,遂与欢饮。饮数杯,辄为许驱鱼。

注释:

1.唼呷:唧唧咋咋,鱼吞食的声音。读“匝虾”。2。叨:承受的谦词。读“掏”。3。字:表字。中国古时的男子,幼时起名之后,等到二十岁左右行冠礼,根据原名的意思,另起一个意义相近别名,称“字”。4。货:卖掉。5。益沽酒:多买点酒。6。河干:河岸。

白话:

一天晚上他刚开始独自饮酒,就来了一位少年,在他身边走来走去。让他饮酒,他就大方地与许生同饮。这次许生忙了一夜,连一条鱼也没打着,感到很失望。少年起身说:“请让我到下游为你去赶鱼吧。”于是少年飘然而去。不大一会儿工夫,少年就返回来说:“很多鱼都到了。”果然能听到唧唧咋咋的声音。许生连满撒网,结果打到好几条鱼,都有一尺多长。他简直高兴极了,连忙表示感谢。少年想走,许生向他以鱼相赠,他不接受,说:“屡次喝你的美酒,这点小事提不到报答。如果你不嫌弃,咱们就长此以往。”许生说:“刚刚在一起喝了一次酒,怎么说屡次呢?如果你肯经常来光顾,实在合我的心愿,只是惭愧,我没法感谢你的盛情。”问到姓名和字,对方说:“姓王,没有字,见面可以叫我王六郎。”说完他就告别了。第二天,许生卖了鱼,多买些酒。晚上到河边,少年已经先在那里了,于是和他一起开怀畅饮。几杯酒过后,少年就为许生去赶鱼。

英译:

One evening, just at the moment to start fishing, he found a handsome young chap coming and then pacing up and down around him. Invited to drink, the youngster readily agreed.
Absorbed in drinking and chatting, Xu didn’t get even one single fish. He felt quite depressed. Seeing this, the lad raised on his feet saying, “I’d like to go to the lower reaches to drive fish for you.”
The lad drifted away and turned back very soon.
“The big fishes all came,” he said.
Xu really heard jumping sound coming from the river. Casting his fishing net immediately, he got several fishes, each one as long as over one foot. Xu was very delighted and thanked the lad.
The chap wanted to go home. Xu gave him a big fish as a gift. The boy declined.
“I often drank your good wine,” said the youngster. “But I did you only this sort of trifling. It’s unworthy of mentioning. If you don’t detest and avoid it, I’m willing to drive fish for you continuously.”
“It’s only the first time for us to drink together,” said Xu. “How you can say often?” Xu said continuously. “So long as you’re willing to do, I’d be glad. I just feel sorry for not knowing how to express my feelings.”
Being asked his name, the youngster said, “Wang is my family name. Whenever you meet me, you can call me Wang Liulang.”
Wang left. Next day, Xu sold his fish and bought more wine. In the evening, the lad came to the river earlier than Xu. The two happily enjoyed drinking and chatting as the previous evening. After drinking several cups of wine, Wang began to drive fish for Xu.

原文:

如是半载,忽告许曰:“拜识清扬*,情逾骨肉,然相别有日矣。”语甚凄楚。惊问之,欲言而止者再,乃曰:“情好如吾两人,言之或勿讶耶?今将别,无妨明告:我实鬼也。素嗜酒,沉醉溺死数年于此矣。前君之获鱼独胜于他人者,皆仆之暗驱以报酹奠耳。明日业满*,当有代者,将往投生。相聚只今夕,故不能无感。”许初闻甚骇,然亲狎*既久,不复恐怖。因亦欷歔,酌而言曰:“六郎饮此,勿戚也。相见遽违*,良足悲恻。然业满劫脱*,正宜相贺,悲乃不伦。”遂与畅饮。因问:“代者何人?”曰:“兄于河畔视之,亭午*有女子渡河而溺者是也。”听村鸡既唱,洒涕而别。

注释:

4。清扬:对人容貌的尊称,也就是俗话说的风采。5。业满:佛家语,业报已满。业,业报,行为的善恶,自然得到相应的报应。6。亲狎:亲近。7。遽违:突然分别。遽,突然。读“具”。违:离别。8。劫脱:解脱劫难。劫,梵语音译“劫波”的略缩语。9。亭午:中午。

白话:

就这样过了半年,少年忽然告诉许生说:“有幸与你结识,情谊超过亲骨肉,但是我很快就得和你告别了。”语调非常悲凉痛苦。许生吃惊地问他,少年都想说又不说,就这样好几次之后,才说:“交情好的像咱们俩,说出来你会不会吃惊呢?既然今天即将分别,不妨明着告诉你:我本来是鬼。平常爱喝酒,因为醉酒在这儿掉到河里淹死好几年了。以前打渔唯独你比别人打的多,都是我暗中帮你赶鱼,以此报答你洒酒祭奠之情。明天我的罪孽即将结束,应当有人来代替我,我就此去投生了。咱俩相聚的日子只有今天晚上了,所以我不能不有所感触。”闻听此言,许生起初很害怕,但是亲密相处这么久,也就不再恐惧了。因此他也很感慨,倒了一杯酒说:“六郎喝下这杯酒,别难过。刚见面就突然要分手,实在令人难过。然而脱离劫难,正应该庆贺,悲伤就不合道理了。”于是一饮而尽。许生接着又问:“替代你的是谁?”六郎说:“仁兄在河边看着,中午有个过河淹死的女人就是。”听到附近村里的公鸡开始打鸣,两人挥泪而别。

英译:

This phase lasted half year.
One day, Wang suddenly told Xu, “I feel honored to know you and have formed a friendship with you as profound as brotherly love. But we have to part pretty soon.”
Wang seemed to be torn by sorrow. Xu felt rather surprised and asked why. Mincing his words, the youngster wanted to say something but stopped. After repeating this several times, he finally said, “With regard to the people as intimate as you and me, it’s quite natural to be frank with each other. Now that I’ll take leave of you very soon, there’s no harm in telling you the truth straightforward. I’m a ghost,” said the lad continuously. “And I’m addicted to drink. On an occasion of being drunken several years ago, I fell into this river and was drowned. Recently you got more fish than others just because I drove fish for you secretly so as to reciprocate your kindness. And just because I did this sort of good thing for you, wa the time already shortened for me to suffer in the nether world. And tomorrow will be my last day to stay under ground. Someone else will replace me and I’ll revive in a new guise. So this is the last night for us to be together with each other. I can’t help feeling sad.”
Hearing this, Xu felt quite frightened in the beginning. But it was because they’d been staying together for so long a time that his dread gradually disappeared. Heaving a sigh, he poured a cup of wine.
“Drink it, my brother. Don’t be sad.” He said. “It’s really sorrowful for us to part so abruptly. But your suffering in the nether world was already finished. It’s worthy congratulating, anyway. So it’s quite improper for us to be sad at this moment.”
Joyfully drinking with him, Xu asked, “Who will replace you?”
“You can have a look at the river bank.” The young man said. “At noon, a woman will come to cross the river but she’ll be drowned. She is just the one.”
Hearing roster crowing, they parted with tears in their eyes.

原文:

明日,敬伺河边以觇*其异。果有妇人抱婴儿来,及河而堕。儿抛岸上,扬手掷足而
啼。妇沉浮者屡矣,忽淋淋攀岸以出:藉地*少息,抱儿径去。当妇溺时,意良不忍,思欲奔
救;转念是所以代六郎者,故止不救。及妇自出,疑其言不验。抵暮,渔旧处,少年复至,
曰:“今又聚首,且不言别矣。”问其故。曰:“女子已相代矣;仆怜其抱中儿,代弟一人
遂残二命,故舍之。更代不知何期。或吾两人之缘未尽耶?”许感叹曰:“此仁人之心,可
以通上帝矣。”由此相聚如初。数日又来告别,许疑其复有代者,曰:“非也。前一念恻隐,果达帝天。今授为招远县邬镇土地,来日赴任。倘不忘故交,当一往探,勿惮修阻。”许贺曰:“君正直为神,甚慰人心。但人神路隔,即不惮修阻,将复如何?”少年曰:“但往勿虑。”再三叮咛而去。

注释:

1.觇:窥视。读“掺”。2。藉地:坐在地上。藉,同“借”,凭借。

白话:

第二天许生在河边等着看怪事。果然来了一名妇人,怀抱婴儿,到河边就掉下去了。婴儿被妇人扔到岸上,扬手蹬脚哭个不停。妇人不断地沉下去,再浮上来,忽然间浑身水淋淋地扒着河岸,爬出水面,坐在地上休息一会儿,抱着孩子就离开了。妇人落水的时候,许生实在不忍心看下去,很想跑过去救她;但转念一想那是替代六郎的,因此没有去救。等到妇人自己爬出水面,还怀疑六郎的话不灵验。天一黑,他又到老地方打渔,少年又来了,说:“今天又和你相聚,而且不会再说分别了。”问他原因。六郎说:“那女子已经去替代我了。可是我可怜她怀里的孩子,顶替小弟一人而害了两条性命,所以我就把这次机会放弃了。等再有人替代我,还不知要等到何年何月呢。也许是因为咱们俩的缘分还没有完吧?”许生感叹不止地说:“你的心地这么善良,简直可以感动天上的玉帝呀。”从此之后,二人相聚如初。几天之后,六郎又来告别。许生怀疑他又有了替死鬼。可是六郎说:“不是。前几天我那点恻隐之心,果然传到玉皇大帝那里去了。他今天任命我为招远县邬镇的土地神,明天去上任。如果不忘记以往的交情,你应当到那里去看看我,不要怕路远难走。”许生祝贺说:“你一身正气当了一方之神,实在令人欣慰。只是人和神之间相隔,即便不怕路途遥远,那又该怎么样呢?”少年说:“你只管去,别多虑。”再三叮咛之后才离开。

英译:

Next day, Xu waited at the river bank observing attentively. Indeed, there came a woman with a baby in her arms. Putting the baby on the ground, she threw herself into the river without any hesitation. The baby cried loudly with his hands waving and feet kicking wildly.
The woman now bobbed up, now sank. At last, wetting all over, she suddenly climbed up the bank. Sitting there to take a break, she stood up and walked away with her baby in arms.
Seeing the woman struggling in the river, Xu had no heart to stand by with folded arms and wanted to save her. But when thinking she would replace his beloved friend, he changed his mind and didn’t go to save her. Moreover, when the woman came out of the water, he even doubted Wang’s words.
At dust, Xu went fishing at the old place. To his surprise, the youngster came again.
“Today we meet again and this time I don’t want to say parting anymore.” When asked why, the lad said, “The woman can replace me. That’s all right. But I take pity on her baby. It’ll cause two people to die to replace only one live of mine. It’s unbearable for me. So I discarded my original idea. I just don’t know when I can get another opportunity to be replaced. Maybe our mutual relationship shouldn’t be finished so soon.”
Heaving a sigh, Xu said, “Maybe your kindness moved the gods.”
From then on, they stayed together as usual.
A few days later, the chap came to part with Xu again. Xu suspected he’d already got another one to replace him.
“No,” the youngster said. “My compassion for the mother and the baby really moved the gods. I was created the local land god of Wu Zhen village in Zhao Yuan County. Tomorrow I’ll go to my post. If you don’t want to forget our friendship, please pay a visit to me. Don’t be afraid of the long distance.”
“You’re an honest man and now a god. I’m greatly relieved to hear the news.” Xu said. “But you’re a god while I’m a human being. There is an insurmountable obstacle between gods and men. Even if I’m not afraid of the long distance, how can I go there to meet you?”
“Just go,” said the youngster. “Don’t be worried about it.”
Exhorting Xu time and again, the lad left.

原文:

许归,即欲制装东下,妻笑曰:“此去数百里,即有其地,恐土偶不可以共语。”许不听,竟
抵招远。问之居人,果有邬镇。寻至其处,息肩逆旅*,问祠所在。主人惊曰:“得无客姓为
许?”许曰:“然。何见知?”又曰:“得无客邑*为淄?”曰:“然。何见知?”主人不答
遽*出。俄而丈夫抱子,媳女窥门,杂沓*而来,环如墙堵。许益惊。众乃告曰:“数夜前梦神言:淄川许友当即来,可助一资斧*。祗候*已久。”许亦异之,乃往祭于祠而祝曰:“别君后,寤寐不去心,远践曩约。又蒙梦示居人,感篆*中怀。愧无腆*物,仅有卮*酒,如不弃,当如河上之饮。”祝毕焚钱纸。俄见风起座后,旋转移时始散。至夜梦少年来,衣冠楚楚,大异平时,谢曰:“远劳顾问,喜泪交并。但任微职,不便会面,咫尺河山,甚怆于怀。居人薄有所赠,聊酬夙好。归如有期,尚当走送。”居数日,许欲归,众留殷恳,朝请暮邀,日更数主。许坚辞欲行。众乃折柬*抱襆,争来致赆*,不终朝,馈遗盈橐。苍头稚子,毕集祖送*。出村,欻有羊角风起,随行十余里。许再拜曰:“六郎珍重!勿劳远涉。君心仁爱,自能造福一方,无庸故人嘱也。”风盘旋久之乃去。村人亦嗟讶而返。许归,家稍裕,遂不复渔。后见招远人问之,其灵应如响*云。或言即章丘石坑庄。未知孰是?

注释:

1.逆旅:旅店。逆,迎接。2。邑:县。读“义”。3。遽:匆忙,读“居”。4。杂沓:杂乱。5。资斧:盘缠,路费。6。祗候:恭候。祗,恭敬。读“知”。7。篆:刻,此处指铭记。8。腆:丰厚。9。卮:酒杯。读“知”。10。折柬:折成一半的请柬,指便笺。11。致赆:送行赠礼。赆,以财务赠给行者,读“尽”。12。祖送:饯行送别。祖,祭祀名,出行之前祭祀路神。13.灵应如响:非常灵验。响,回响,响应。14。或言:有人说。或,某人,有人。

白话:

许生回到家,立即打算整装往东边去,妻子笑着说:“这一去数百里,即便有这个地方,恐怕泥做的土地神也没法一起说话。”许生不听,居然真地去了招远县。向当地人一问,果然有个邬镇。找到那里,他就在一家旅店安歇,打听土地庙在什么地方。店主吃惊地说:“客人莫不是姓许?”许生说:“是。可您是怎么知道的呢?”店主又说:“客人的家莫不是在淄川?”许生说:“是。您又是怎么知道的?”店主没有回答,急忙走出去。不大一会儿,引来很多人,男人抱着孩子,女人偷着向里张望,把这里团团围住,活像一堵墙。许生越发感到惊讶。众人这才告诉他:“几天前夜里梦见土地神说:我淄川姓许的朋友很快就会来,你们可以资助他一下。我等他很久了。”许生也感到奇怪,于是前往土地庙去祭拜,祷告说:“和你分别之后,连睡觉都忘不了你,我远道而来为的就是实现咱俩早先的约会。又承蒙你借托梦告诉当地人,感激之情,铭记在心。我很惭愧,没有丰厚的礼物,只有薄酒一杯,如果不嫌弃,你就该像在河边那样一饮而尽。”祷告完毕,焚烧纸钱。片刻之后,只见神座后刮起一阵风,旋转了一会儿才离开。到夜间,许生在梦里看到少年来了,衣冠整齐,与平时大不一样,感谢说:“劳驾仁兄远道来探望,我真是悲喜交加。但因微职在身,不便会面,虽近在咫尺,却远似山河相阻,实在很遗憾。这里的人送你一些薄礼。如果你回家有了准日子,我应当送你一程。”过了几天,许生打算回家,众人热情诚恳地挽留,早上邀,晚上请,一天就要换好几位主人。许生坚决辞谢要走。众人就拿着礼帖,抱着包袱,争先恐后地来赠礼,不到一早上,馈赠的礼品就已经装满大包小袋了。老老少少,聚集一起,为他饯行送别。出了村,忽然刮起一阵旋风,一直随行护送十多里。许生再次拜辞说:“六郎珍重!别再远送了。你有一片仁爱之心,自然能造福一方百姓,这用不着老朋友嘱咐。”旋风盘旋很久才离开。村里人也都十分惊讶地返回去。许生回家之后,家境稍有好转,于是就不再打渔了。后来见到招远的人就打听土地神的情况,都说有求必应,非常灵验。有人说故事发生在章丘县的石坑庄。不知哪个对。

英译:

Back at home, Xu wanted to make a preparation for going east.
“There’s a long way of several hundred miles.” His wife laughed at him. “Even if there’s really a local land god, I’m afraid you can’t talk with a mud idol.”
Xu refused to listen to his wife and finally got to the far Zhao Yuan County. After asking the local residents, he learned there was indeed a Wuzhen Village.
Arriving at Wu Zhen Village, Xu took a rest in an in and asked the owner about the location of the village god temple.
“You’re Mr. Xu, aren’t you?” asked the owner.
“Yes,” said Xu. “But how do you know?”
“You come from Linzi, don’t you?” asked the owner.
“Right. But how do you know all these?” said Xu.
Without saying anything, the owner walked out. A few minutes later, many villagers came constantly and formed a human wall. Xu felt greatly surprised.
“Several days ago, we were told by gods in dreams at night that Mr. Xu would come from Linzi County,” said the villagers. “The gods asked us to give you financial aid. We’ve been respectfully awaiting your gracious visit for a long time.”
Feeling rather strange, Xu went to the village god temple without any delay.
“Ever since parting with you, I’ve never been able to sleep well, so I make light of traveling hundreds of miles to keep my previous appointment with you,” said Xu. “You constantly reminded the villagers in their dreams. I’m grateful to you for your kindness. I’ll bear your deep affection in mind all my life,” prayed Xu. “I’m so sorry that I have nothing but the wine. If you don’t detest and avoid, I’d like to ask you to have a drink just like what we did previously at the river bank.”
After prayer, Xu burned some nether paper money. Strange enough, a gust of wind rose from behind the mud god statue. Only after whirling for a long time did the wind dissipate.
At night, he dreamt the youngster came to see him. Decently dressed, the lad was no longer his former self.
“You come to see me all the way from so distant a place. This let me have mingled feelings of joy and sorrow.” The lad said. “But it’s inconvenient for me to meet you because of my present humble position. We can’t meet though we’re within only a stone’s throw. I really feel ashamed for it. I can only asked the local residents to offer your some financial aid for you to meet an emergency on your way back home. This may be regarded as my repayment. If you’ve already fixed return date, I’ll accompany you by foot in a section of your long journey. ”
Staying a few more days, Xu wanted to leave. The local residents ardently dissuaded him from going. They constantly came to his home inviting him to come to his home, some people came in the morning, others in the evening. Xu had to host several different inviters everyday. But he persisted in leaving.
Rushing on to be the first, the villagers came to present him with various kinds of gifts. Xu got a large sack of gifts only within one morning.
Young and old, men and women, nearly all the residents came to send him off at the village entrance where they gathered together to offer sacrifices to the road god whom they asked to take care of Xu on the way home.
Just at the moment Xu set foot on the way back, there suddenly rose a whirlwind which followed him a decade of miles.
Knowing the whirlwind was his beloved friend Wang, Xu thanked him again.
“Take care, brother!” he said. “Please don’t trouble to accompany me any further. I’m sure your kindness will be able to benefit the people here. I don’t think it’s necessary for me to exhort.”
Only after whirling for a long time, did the wind begin to drift away. Seeing this, all the villagers felt astonished.
Ever since being back at home, Xu began to live in abundance and comfort so as to stop fishing.
Later on, whenever meeting someone coming from Zhao Yuan County, Xu would ask them about his friend. He was told that it’s quite efficacious for them to seek help from the god who granted whatever was requested.

原文:

异史氏曰:“置身青云无忘贫贱,此其所以神也。今日车中贵介*,宁复识戴笠人*哉?余
乡有林下者*,家甚贫。有童稚交*任肥秩*,计投之必相周顾。竭力办装,奔涉千里,殊失所
望。泻囊*货骑*始得归。其族弟甚谐,作月令*嘲之云:‘是月也,哥哥至,貂帽解,伞盖不
张,马化为驴,靴始收声。’念此可为一笑。”

注释:

1。贵介:地位高贵的大人物。2。戴笠人:地位贫贱的人。此指地位贫贱时结交的朋友。3。林下者:住在乡下未做官的人。4。童稚交:小时交的朋友。5。肥秩:肥缺。秩,官阶。

白话:

聊斋志异作者感言:“身为高官不忘贫贱百姓,这正是六郎成神仙的原因。今天的达官贵人,还认识贫贱时结交的朋友吗?我乡下老家有个总也当不上官的人,家境十分贫寒。他小时候交的一个朋友做了大官,心想去投奔一定会得到周济。于是竭尽全力打扮一番,千里迢迢去投奔,结果令他大失所望。不仅把钱花光,还把马卖掉买头毛驴才勉强回家。他本家的一个弟弟很诙谐,以“月令”的文体写了几句话嘲笑他:‘是月也,哥哥至,貂帽解,伞盖不张,马化为驴,靴始收声。’(这个月,哥哥回来,垂头丧气,不再打肿脸充胖子去讲排场,摆阔气,盘缠不足,只好把马卖掉买头毛驴骑回家。从此收了心,不再穿靴外出到处求人。)念一念这段话,可真好笑。”

英译

Author’s Commentary:
Promoted to a higher position, Wang Liulang didn’t forget his poor friend Xu. That was why he was appointed a god. Today’s higher officials still remember their poor and humble friends? There was a man in my native place who was extremely poor because he wasn’t admitted after several imperial examinations. He had a friend with exalted position and handsome pay whom he associated with ever since childhood. The man thought if he asked this friend for help, he would surely offer him with some financial aids. Therefore, he did his best to make himself look decently and made light of traveling a thousand mile to visit his friend. But the result made him deadly disappointed. Getting nothing from his fiend, he had to use all his money as traveling expenses but it wasn’t enough. He could do nothing but sell out his horse. Using the little money remained, he bought a little donkey, otherwise, he couldn’t be back home. One of his cousin was very humorous and composed a verse to mock his awkward situation, purporting: “My brother came back this month. His elegant clothes disappeared. He replaced his horse with a donkey. Letting his boots lie idle, he was no longer going out for assistance.”

所有跟帖: 

谢谢分享, 中秋快乐。 -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 18:10:58

Thanks for sharing it. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2007 postreply 21:36:29

回复:Thanks for sharing it. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. -宋德利利- 给 宋德利利 发送悄悄话 宋德利利 的博客首页 (73 bytes) () 09/25/2007 postreply 04:29:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”