I am talking about 草酸钙结石 and also 结石 in general.

来源: Dr.Doctor 2009-09-25 17:32:06 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1338 bytes)
回答: dietary modification and appropriate drugsDr.Doctor2009-09-24 18:48:49
Prevention of recurrent kidney stones is very important. Unfortunately, there are a lot of unknowns in this filed. Some recommendations may not be evidence based.

I can understand why your doctor makes such a recommendation to you. What your doctor said makes sense. I also recommend same thing to my patients. But there is only scant evidence there to support such a recommendation. Having said that, however, some foods are high in oxalate and those should be avoided (eg spinach, rhubarb). In addition, some nuts and legumes are also high in oxalate and the intake should be limited (eg peanuts, cashews and almonds).

Increasing dietary fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of calcium oxalate stone formation, particularly in patients who self-select a diet that is low in fruits and vegetables.

In prospective observational studies of individuals who have never had a stone, higher dietary oxalate only slightly increased the risk of incident stone formation in men and older women; there was no association in younger women. Because of the documented health benefits of many foods that are traditionally considered high in oxalate (but still 10 mg or less per serving), strict oxalate restriction does not seem to be supported.

hopefully,the above information will make the issue more clear.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢,但是如果把你的我大夫的加在一起,我就没什么可吃了 -保罗X世- 给 保罗X世 发送悄悄话 保罗X世 的博客首页 (278 bytes) () 09/25/2009 postreply 20:23:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”