要不试试这个?

来源: 吃与活 2017-05-09 13:09:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4639 bytes)
回答: 心情忧郁求助闲人20162017-05-09 09:01:04

我没有经验,不过你可以看看评论决定是否合适。

Douglas Laboratories - Pregnenolone 5 mg. - Supports Brain and Nervous System* - 100 Tablets

Top Customer Reviews

on July 1, 2015
Verified Purchase

Wow, just wow. That's about all I can say. Pregnenolone has been my magic bullet in middle age.

As I hit the middle years, I've known that something wasn't quite right ... foggy thinking, weight gain, poor sleep, and on & on. If you're reading this, it's possible you've been experiencing that as well. I simply decided that I would not accept it as a "natural" part of aging or peri-menopause. So I began my journey to resolve this ... two year ago.

After 2 years of working through all kinds of alternative medicine & therapies, including HRT, biofeedback and acupuncture, it was low-dose pregnenolone (coupled with progesterone cream and occasionally DHEA cream) that was the difference maker for me. I've spent well over 4 figures in & out of doctor's offices and on blood tests, stool tests, you name it. But no one ... and I mean NO ONE ... tapped into what was going on for me, which basically was estrogen dominance (hence, progesterone) and cortisol issues. So, I went on my own quest and tried pregnenolone, among a few other things.

What I learned was that too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I initially tried 25mg and it was just too much. As I did more research, I decided sublingual administration was likely better. I take only 1/2 tab (2.5 mg) daily. That's it. It is just enough to help balance me. I realize I might have to adjust again at some time but having done that before, I know I can do it again.

Regardless, I can not reiterate how important eating well, exercising, and having a happy home & enjoyable work are to your well-being. However, for those of us who need a little help beyond that -- and many of us do -- don't overlook the importance of steroids & hormones as a part of healthy aging. I'm so glad that I didn't
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”