我比较同意一位读者的观点

来源: 闲情 2013-05-14 09:18:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4662 bytes)

Oneforall777  Pathos 013  5 hours ago

She now has to have reconstructive surgery with implants, there are great dangers with that also, plus she has to maintain the false breasts every 10-15 years or less., they can rupture, connective tissue can shrink, they can be painful, silicone gel does not get absorbed by the body and if she uses saline, there is a deflation rate every year.

Vlad is correct, she has made this decision from a position of fear. Genetics are only one part of the puzzle. I had no gene probabilities with my breast cancer, still I developed it. There is scare mongering amongst the medical community. With right living and a more vegetarian or raw based diet, plenty of quality exercise and learning to cope with her 'stressful' life, she may well have never gotten breast cancer.

The stress on the body of having surgery can also cause problems now and in the future, this is a major surgery- then having foreign parts implanted in the body which need maintenance. All in all, I do hope that other women will not automatically follow her decision but think carefully of how they can improve their own ability to ward of cancer with right living, regardless of genes.

所有跟帖: 

可以用肚子上的脂肪隆乳。 不是非得用硅胶。 -如尘- 给 如尘 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2013 postreply 12:20:01

Jolie 肚子上好像没啥脂肪:) -viewfinder- 给 viewfinder 发送悄悄话 viewfinder 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2013 postreply 13:18:56

多采用背阔肌瓣带蒂转移术 -御用文人- 给 御用文人 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/14/2013 postreply 17:41:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”