X478op's diagnosis?

来源: 轻轻河边草 2010-12-10 10:28:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1705 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 轻轻河边草 ] 在 2010-12-10 14:16:39 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I have read the author's 5 articles at the same time, Why I have the impression that the last article, that is, her child's appendicitis sounds like her own diagnosis.

Picture this: she had pain for quite a while, no appearant symptoms, she need ultrasound and lab to help diagnose, so the location was in abdomen or pelvis. she never had endoscopy, so it was not about intestine or stomach, no genitological problem because she did not memtion Geny exam, I do not think it is cancer. my first guess: Gall bladder stone/infection? the pain will be intolerable, and her first symptom could be nausea and vomiting, indigestion, jaundice and fever; kidney stone? the pain can kill her, and she should have blood in urine, she did not memtion that either. so the remaining one, appendicitis. I would say, chronic appendicitis, got worse gradually, may perforated and encaged insitu. after surgery, she had incision infection, then maybe she had abscess (she mentioned that they thought to remove several organs). that can explain why she needed PICC line, because most of the time, doctors give several antibiotics for 6 weeks treatment. such as: Tazocin, vancomycin,frigyl.

I feel so sorry for her that she had so many surgeries for the complication. her bad experience made her concentrate on every single thing every doctor/nurse/technician did. I am sure she really hates American medical system. I know it is impossible to change her mind, but she has to know that things can happen every where. Remember the medical professor who died from a small spine surgery in her own hospital in China?

what are you going to do then?

所有跟帖: 

曾看过几眼她的帖子,最醒目的是“血流成河”。我的感觉是在看小说,而绝不是病例。 -老道- 给 老道 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 12:25:45

because it is not your blood -wolfmanii- 给 wolfmanii 发送悄悄话 wolfmanii 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 12:26:45

come on, don't be so sentimental, -blackmatter- 给 blackmatter 发送悄悄话 (20 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 12:30:41

yes, legal science to hurt people -wolfmanii- 给 wolfmanii 发送悄悄话 wolfmanii 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/10/2010 postreply 12:32:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”