I really do not understand what you are arguing about?

来源: 轻轻河边草 2010-12-09 13:15:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1354 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 轻轻河边草 ] 在 2010-12-09 21:03:50 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

There are good doctors and bad doctors, good hospitals and bad hospitals and good nurses and bad nurses everywhere.

Toronto sick kids is the best hospital in North America, but every year, there are people suing them.

good and bad experience can happen to the same person too, But I really feel so sorry that every thing happened to x478op and his son. I am quite sure that some of his statements came from what he does not understand the medical system, some did come from the bad experiences that his family experienced in the states.

I am sure that he will never have a good impression to the medical system there, I support you that you should sue the doctors/nurses/hospitals in both you and your son's cases, because those professionals are so obvious under experience (because you are the one who found out the diagnosis first ). With the winning money, you can either immigrate to another country that you think you will live better and happier, or go back to China. No need to stay in the courtry that do you harm, besides, you will never be happy on a daily basis.

God knows how much it means to be happy and satisfied everyday.

所有跟帖: 

I don't think you are a nice person. -Gandaofu- 给 Gandaofu 发送悄悄话 Gandaofu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 16:44:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”