Do not take statin drugs

来源: 轻轻河边草 2010-06-01 18:56:15 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2119 bytes)
Doctors love to give you statins to control your cholestrol, lipitor, crestor, name it, it is joking that someday the pharmaceutical industry will suggest adding statin into baby powder.statin seems lowering HDL/LDL ratio, but there is no research proving that heart attack or stroke is caused by high cholestrol and HDL/LDL ratio.and most of the research done to statin clinical trials are sponsored by pharmaceutical companies.there are some severe side effect related to statins, worse, if you by any chance stopping taking statin, there could be some severe side effect. so, you are hooked if you are taking it.Doctors should suggest you controlling you cholestrol by exercising and diet; a handful of nuts a day will definitely raise your HDL (good cholestrol) and lower your LDL (bad cholestrol), nuts such as cashews, almonds, pecons, bilberts are good nuts, pistachio is the best. pumpkin seeds is a good snacks too.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • things we did for our houses
  • things we did at the garden in the last three years
  • I did it. see my brandnew frontyard and backyard. thank you,偶尔到此
  • my new front and backyard garden (图)
  • ghost story
  • 所有跟帖: 

一旦有了肌痛,医生就会给你开止痛药(NSAIDs ),止痛药。。。 -西府来子- 给 西府来子 发送悄悄话 西府来子 的博客首页 (168 bytes) () 06/02/2010 postreply 08:23:41

Statins Inhibit Coenzyme Q10 Synthesis -西府来子- 给 西府来子 发送悄悄话 西府来子 的博客首页 (447 bytes) () 06/02/2010 postreply 08:57:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”