健康需要锻炼

来源: 轻轻河边草 2009-08-21 14:21:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1633 bytes)
In 2001, I accidently hurt my back ay work, X ray showed that I had narrowing disk, and from the bone scan, the doctor told me that I had osteopenia ( not kidding at 39 years old). I could not stand, trun, and could not walk more than 500 m each time. I took one week off, went back to work, I had to work because I needed to pay bills. 

I know what caused the disease, it was my diet, I did not like meat, I only ate what I like, I did not drink milk and I did not exercise.I started Fosamax, and Calcium treatment, but I still did not drink milk and did not exercise.

When I started dating my hu*****and, he brought me to gym, he designed the exercise rountine for me, during the last several years, I learned how to swim and dive, I run on treadmill and do weights. My back pain disappeared 2 years ago, and bone scan showed normal.

I eat lots of meat and soybeans, I still do not like milk, so hubby mixed chocolate milk with skin milk and which tastes better. I drink a small glass of wine (mix with grape juice), a little cocktail at night every now and then.

One more trick,. be positive to everything. I found out that many women like to think negatively, 99% of the time, nothing is going to happen, we are just worrier. so stop think negatively, think positively, eat well, exercise regularly.

Nothing should bother you especially when you are getting older and become more mature. Mature women know how to enjoy life.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 健康需要锻炼
  • 性和爱
  • 我的汽车经
  • 我的婆婆们
  • 幸福是自己体味的
  • 所有跟帖: 

co:健康需要锻炼 -Susan-FF- 给 Susan-FF 发送悄悄话 Susan-FF 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 17:41:02

thanks for sharing. In the contrary, -小谋- 给 小谋 发送悄悄话 小谋 的博客首页 (529 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 19:19:41

Just -HenryLi- 给 HenryLi 发送悄悄话 HenryLi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 19:53:00

Just a reminder, If you drink 14 cups of coffee in -HenryLi- 给 HenryLi 发送悄悄话 HenryLi 的博客首页 (127 bytes) () 08/21/2009 postreply 19:56:46

谢谢您对我的关系爱护, 感激涕泠! -小谋- 给 小谋 发送悄悄话 小谋 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/22/2009 postreply 07:37:59

回复:thanks for sharing. In the contrary, -轻轻河边草- 给 轻轻河边草 发送悄悄话 轻轻河边草 的博客首页 (140 bytes) () 08/22/2009 postreply 12:26:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”