回复:No comments to the brits, let's talk about America

来源: wave_forest 2011-09-03 01:33:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (675 bytes)

You sound living in a fairy tale world. You might not believe it. I was asked these questions in US a few times by different people and I was even "randomly" picked for checking my baggage when I was leaving Boston Logan airport in 2000. I recall, in one occasion, the same questions were asked by a bookshop keeper who was a nice elderly lady and I replied to her that I was from Scotland. It surprised her a little bit and she told me that she came to Canada with her parents during the WWII and then moved US. I'm not sure what your thoughts are but I'm not offended by this kind of questions for curiosity which is quite normal.

所有跟帖: 

My world is far from the fairyland -胡说之- 给 胡说之 发送悄悄话 胡说之 的博客首页 (1318 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 04:19:07

回复:My world is far from the fairyland -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 wave_forest 的博客首页 (856 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 09:41:41

I would never guarantee that those questions won't be asked in U -胡说之- 给 胡说之 发送悄悄话 胡说之 的博客首页 (2253 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 11:44:45

LOL .I'll buy you a drink when you come to London -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 wave_forest 的博客首页 (45 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 13:55:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”