回复:My world is far from the fairyland

来源: wave_forest 2011-09-03 09:41:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (856 bytes)
回答: My world is far from the fairyland胡说之2011-09-03 04:19:07

LOL. It's well known that Americans are obsessed with the so-called political correctness. I'm not sure if your misfortune was related to a French lady but your colleague's comments sounded discriminating the French :) What’s your feeling on your colleague’s comment on “that woman”, justified or ashamed?

In terms of questions during job interview, my point was simple - the interviewer's purpose for asking awkward questions may not be about answers. Rather, they may want to see how the interviewee copes with such situations especially for positions related to deal with different people.

My trips to US have been good and I like to buy beer there in buckets. The example in my previous post and your example show that these questions are indeed asked in US. Or, did I misread you?

所有跟帖: 

I would never guarantee that those questions won't be asked in U -胡说之- 给 胡说之 发送悄悄话 胡说之 的博客首页 (2253 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 11:44:45

LOL .I'll buy you a drink when you come to London -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 wave_forest 的博客首页 (45 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 13:55:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”