sugar and cancer 糖与癌,有关吗?

来源: jaydad 2009-12-08 18:02:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4250 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ jaydad ] 在 2009-12-09 10:12:31 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
my blog entry -
Friday, October 2, 2009
Sugar - mere carbohydrate calorie?

Question:
Ok, I really would like some medical literature that shows sugar feeds the Cancer. Dads Oncologist and PCP told him to eat anything he wants and since sweets is what he wants he eats alot of them. It seems to be what tastes good to him.
My understanding of digestion is that all food breaksdown and enters the bloodstream as glucose, protein, and fatty acids. If you eat a slice of whole wheat bread it still is going to become glucose(sugar) in the blood stream. Is there some study that I can read that proves the theory that sugar feeds cancer? Dad and I need proof. I certainly dont want him to stop something he enjoys if it is not necessary.

my answer:
if cancer awakens and needs energy to grow and expand, it can just break down other parts of the body, say muscle - sounds familiar?

it is not energy supply that matters, it is the SIGNAL feed. The signal carried in your food can tell cancer to hibernate, or to proliferate, or to undergo programmed cell death (apoptosize?), ATP content irrelevant.

next time you read ingradients list - "high fructose corn syrup, corn oil, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, nutrasweet, nitrite", maybe you can try treat them as signal, not just simple nutrition or energy supply?

The invention of refined sugar, and for the same matter, the industrial production of fructose, glucose, sucrose, etc, are among the most evil human inventions. For millenia, humans exist just fine and healthy without these small molecule fuels. Our bodies are capable of producing the monomer glucose from variety of starchy sources. You may wonder, what difference does it make for the body to make its own or to draw it directly from food? This is where the key lies - from polymeric starchy food, digestive enzyme can only clip one glucose molecule at a time, thus the release of ready fuel into blood stream is GRADUAL; whereas the release of glucose from either breaking sucrose (a dimer), or converting fructose (a monomer), results in an immediate SURGE of available fuel. Rate-limiting steps and feed-back controls are the norms of biochemical metabolism and synthesis processes. The implication of a gradual supply of a source molecule can be totally different from a sudden surge of the same molecule, even when overall calorie contents do not differ. Natural history of human kind (i could just use the word evolution, but...) tells us clearly that refine sugar and processed monomeric carbohydrate molecules are unnatural, therefore the potential signal these molecules carry can only be abnormal - at this point of human evolvement, diabete and cancer are still considered anything but normal.

Nationalized healthcare (obamacare?) would be much cheaper & easier to achieve, only if we could reverse human history and ban refined sugar and fructose syrup and the likes.

Everyone should read this circulating testament about sugar -
{
Sugar can suppress your immune system and impair your defenses against infectious disease.1,2

Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in your body: causes chromium and copper deficiencies and interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium. 3,4,5,6

Sugar can cause can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline, hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.7,8

Sugar can produce a significant rise in total cholesterol, triglycerides and bad cholesterol and a decrease in good cholesterol.9,10,11,12

Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function.13

Sugar feeds cancer cells and has been connected with the development of cancer of the breast, ovaries, prostate, rectum, pancreas, biliary tract, lung, gallbladder and stomach.14,15,16,17,18,19,20

Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose and can cause reactive hypoglycemia.21,22

Sugar can weaken eyesight.23

Sugar can cause many problems with the gastrointestinal tract including: an acidic digestive tract, indigestion, malabsorption in patients with functional bowel disease, increased risk of Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.24,25,26,27,28

}

所有跟帖: 

说实话,这篇读了三遍,没读懂.SIGNAL概念和refined sugar的关系弄不懂. -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 18:31:59

光用能量/卡值看食物,单/双糖与粗粮淀粉是没区别的; -jaydad- 给 jaydad 发送悄悄话 jaydad 的博客首页 (242 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 18:48:16

所以结论是:sugar can not feed cancer cells.放心吃!我越来越糊涂了. -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 18:56:28

my fault - -jaydad- 给 jaydad 发送悄悄话 jaydad 的博客首页 (588 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 19:12:36

怎么signal?为什么正常细胞不被signal?signal与三大营养物质代谢的三羧酸循环无关? -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (89 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 19:44:05

some known mechanism -jaydad- 给 jaydad 发送悄悄话 jaydad 的博客首页 (1024 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 20:42:03

谢谢详细解释.理解了你提供的mechanism.问题是要到多少糖量 -闽姑- 给 闽姑 发送悄悄话 闽姑 的博客首页 (383 bytes) () 12/09/2009 postreply 06:20:10

Very important information. Thanks for sharing. -ooopsss- 给 ooopsss 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 20:49:24

糖是不是直接会诱导?还是吸收糖份时需要大量胰岛素,会影响 -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (108 bytes) () 12/08/2009 postreply 22:30:21

好文,谢谢分享。 -lily7- 给 lily7 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2009 postreply 02:22:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”