That's interesting.

来源: Warsteiner 2006-02-27 12:38:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1460 bytes)
回答: but you can't just let yao stay inside江小鱼儿2006-02-27 11:57:03
I guess he won't forget he's the best PG in the game now. So, he will dish out if there is good opportunity to set his teammates up. Nash is very good at bring everyone on the same page. Besides, Yao needs to be protected against quick small guards, otherwise he will be fouled out before half time.

Suns' strategy is trading basket with you. They are faster and shooting better than everyone. There is NO WAY, you can ask Rockets and Yao just to stay in and cross their fingers. They will make most of the shots if uncontested. Besides, there is no rebounds in the paint for Yao, if it turns into a premieter game. Long shots cause long rebounds.

Yes, the Rockets have to slow them down, by better defensive rotation, better communication in switches and defending PnR, NOT by daring them to shot. They will make those shots you give them. Yao has to come out to keep the opponent center honest. He's 7'6! It's tough to run back and forth, but he has to. It's NBA, not a pickup game. Suns are a very good team, it takes smarts and EFFORTS to beat them.

I always see lots of fans talking about zone defense. It's not easy to run it well. There is one major shortcoming of zone defense: it's poor against good 3 pointer shooting teams. You can only go out, rotate quickly, make it not so easy for them outside, so you can beat them inside. If you just duck in, let them have the premieter, they will beat you 10 out of 10 times.

所有跟帖: 

it IS a crazy move -江小鱼儿- 给 江小鱼儿 发送悄悄话 (809 bytes) () 02/27/2006 postreply 12:49:03

I think the key is held by Alston. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (1417 bytes) () 02/27/2006 postreply 13:00:44

yao is still in a learning process -江小鱼儿- 给 江小鱼儿 发送悄悄话 (707 bytes) () 02/27/2006 postreply 13:11:03

How yao got his foul -戈晨- 给 戈晨 发送悄悄话 (137 bytes) () 02/27/2006 postreply 13:03:56

yao not moving? -江小鱼儿- 给 江小鱼儿 发送悄悄话 (26 bytes) () 02/27/2006 postreply 13:14:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”