没人给我25000,真实情况如下

来源: 阳光总在风雨后 2016-09-02 19:27:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4559 bytes)
回答: 那你家里给你筹了两万五?Learn2Grow2016-09-02 19:21:39

In March 2014, my siblings’ family managed to send me $5000 from China when I made them aware of the fact that I lived a difficult life and ran out of money on my credit card. By the end of May 2014, with less than $3000 left on my card and over $3000 tuition fee due, I could not register for the summer semester. Under my ex-fiance's request, my school took the affidavit of support out of my student account, and asked me to use litigation to resolve the situation myself.

With $500 paid in early July 2014 and $1500 paid in late July 2014 as the attorney fee, I had one meal a day or one meal every two days. In order to survive, I exchanged my labor in a Chinese restaurant for food from late July 2014 to early Oct. 2014. In the meantime, my school had my student account on hold, when I could not pay the tuition for the spring, summer, and fall semesters in 2014.

In early Oct. 2014, I lost the opportunity to exchange my labor for food. At the same time, my ex-fiance refused to fulfill the court decision that was made in early Oct. 2014 concerning the affidavit of support; instead, he went to Miami for his romantic vacation. I had no choice but to borrow a loan from my sister who had to contact her ex-husband for my sake. Before I received the loan,  I was hospitalized in late Oct. 2014 after I lost weight by 30 pounds within half a year, lost consciousness twice a day and suffered from temporary blindness as a result of his intentional infliction of starvation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

My ex-fiance could look for excuses everywhere for his own irresponsible behaviors. He refused to provide food or any expense to me after he broke our engagement, because I had a "rich family" in China and I led a “luxurious” life: The fact is that I walked two hours daily with worn shoes and injured feet, had one meal a day, lost consciousness due to anemia, gastritis, depression, and anxiety, was dismissed from my doctoral program due to the probation placed on me after I failed to pay tuition for a few semesters, was put into a criminal charge of trespassing that occurred when the living room as my sleeping area offered no ideal place for academic work and thereby I had to look for somewhere else to work on my papers. The domestic violence and criminal charge of trespassing combined to make me dismissed from my doctoral program and make me an illegal immigrant.

所有跟帖: 

姐姐的前夫。看看日期,恐怕是打算从500K中还的 -chocolatecherry- 给 chocolatecherry 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:30:48

我嫂子今年5月份知道了我的真实情况,已经帮我还了 -阳光总在风雨后- 给 阳光总在风雨后 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:32:23

我姐的前夫,离婚十年了,不过我帮他们看过孩子 -阳光总在风雨后- 给 阳光总在风雨后 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:31:08

把姐姐前夫的钱都能拿来用, 也因钱造成哥哥嫂子矛盾, 毫无愧疚和感激之心。 -在山泉水清- 给 在山泉水清 发送悄悄话 在山泉水清 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:35:20

没懂,那这借的两万用在哪儿了? -Learn2Grow- 给 Learn2Grow 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:38:16

2014年11月学费欠费两个学期,出院后先交了学费,恢复学籍,紧接着 -阳光总在风雨后- 给 阳光总在风雨后 发送悄悄话 (274 bytes) () 09/02/2016 postreply 19:50:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”