老外的求租信,大家看看,靠谱吗?xiexie

来源: taian12 2019-07-31 12:26:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3584 bytes)
hi
How are you doing today? Hope this email finds you well.  I saw your ads on Chinese forum which was introduced by a friend of mine   

Let me know introduce myself :  My name is Christina   Park, I am 26 years old female and  I was born in Seoul ,and raised in Flushing NY, I graduated with a masters of science  in International Marketing from Columbia University.  I am currently in Europe for my internship for couple of months now.  I decided to gain some work experience , knowledge about Foreign Affairs before I start my own business. With this amazing internship, I learned a lot about Fair Trade, this helped me to understand the importance that sustainable and fair business practices have for people around the world.  I used to work as a marketing communication manager in a small company in US before I went for my internship in Europe Foreign Affairs offices scattered around the world.

I really enjoy traveling, and enjoy meeting people across the world.  I am very neat, quiet, easy going, friendly, and honest person. I will like to know the rent fee per month plus the utilities, the description of the Place, pictures, size of the place, and the equipment's in there, the closest market, mall and church around.  I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my arrival that will be as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming over and for you to hold the place for me. I'm coming to the states to as soon as I am done with my internship here.  I will be glad if you can get back to me with a complete email with description of the place. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Chri

所有跟帖: 

哈哈,骗子。。。always pretty single woman... -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:28:07

http://www.sdsaram.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=board&wr_id=318396 -taian12- 给 taian12 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 13:47:51

韩国人, 没相片不好说 :) -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:31:01

韩国人,有相片更不好说:) -WenWen.- 给 WenWen. 发送悄悄话 WenWen. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:32:27

不看房就要付租的都是骗子。有空写那么长的也多半是没实力的交租,心虚的 -不聊天- 给 不聊天 发送悄悄话 不聊天 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:31:46

跟她说,send me your credit report就是了。 -Baritoner- 给 Baritoner 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:32:07

按规矩办就是 -lucky_rain- 给 lucky_rain 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:33:00

有啥不靠谱的,她又没要什么特别的,向你询问的是正常信息 -princessannie- 给 princessannie 发送悄悄话 princessannie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:36:18

都有可能,只有你不往外给钱就不怕。 -iBear- 给 iBear 发送悄悄话 iBear 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:40:08

上面的太天真,本地主每月这样的信收一落,都是一样的说辞。骗子。 -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2019 postreply 12:52:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”