查查就知道了

来源: 别在窗前等我 2017-11-22 12:47:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (29463 bytes)

https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/TxLCAUG418FXBA/ref=ask_dp_lsw_al_hza?asin=B01MYRABC3

https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2FGFB57ST9MYU/ref=ask_dp_lsw_al_hza?asin=B01MYRABC3

Answer:
I don't think so 
By Nate on May 14, 2017 
See all 3 answers
Answer:
Hello Edison, this is GSM device as such you would need to use it with GSM Networks Like AT&T and T-Mobile. (DM) 
By HuaweiDeviceUSAService on February 4, 2017
Answer:
I'd love to assist you with your question! The Mate 9 is a U.S. GSM unlocked device that is compatible with carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. It is not CDMA compatible. (ED) 
By HuaweiDeviceUSAService on January 9, 2017
Review:
 a perfect phone, the finger print work flawlessly 
…I wish Huawei add wifi calling and CDMA that would make a phone the best phone in the market.… see more 
By Kenny Ha on February 10, 2017
Review:
 One of the best high-end Android phones of all time. 
…This phone only works with the CDMA carriers such as AT&T, Cricket, T-Mobile, and MetroPCS.… see more 
By Dawn B. on May 22, 2017

Answer:
Yes 
By Amazon Customer on September 7, 2017 
See all 4 answers
Answer:
I'd love to assist you with your question! The Mate 9 is a U.S. GSM unlocked device that is compatible with carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. It is not CDMA compatible. (ED) 
By HuaweiDeviceUSAService on January 9, 2017
Answer:
The Huawei Mate 9 is a U.S. GSM unlocked device. Before you purchase, we advise checking the provided bands with your carrier to ensure the device is compatible in India. The Mate 9 can't make WiFi calls. (ED)
SIM1:
4G TDD LTE: Band38/39/40/41(100MHz)
4G FDD LTE:
Band1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/29;… see more 

By HuaweiDeviceUSAService on January 18, 2017
Review:
 Project Fi Users 
…On a side note I managed to get project fi working on pretty much every unlocked device that supports gsm except samsung since Tizen gave me quite a few issues.… see more 
By mtt on March 15, 2017
Review:
 Great Phone.........DO NOT hesitate! 
This has to be one of the best GSM phones you can buy!… see more 
By lennydude on January 29, 2017
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标