read from some message board

来源: 说实话的男人 2017-04-10 21:13:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2594 bytes)

I was quite disappointed by your earlier post. I’m a frequent flyer used to first and business class as well, and I’m also desensitized to some extent, used to economy class passengers getting crappy treatment.

But that was some crappy treatment by United. A doctor pays and books his seat and really needs to get home to see his patients the next day, United is stupid and doesn’t schedule their crew properly, so the only solution United can come with is to punch the doctor in the face and drag him out of the plane?!?

There’s obviously other ways. hmmm.. how about don’t let the people all in in the first place? The last four to board don’t get to enter? Announce it beforehand so people aren’t seated already? Most obviously, don’t be CHEAP and just increase the reward.

You realize $800 is a joke right? The time to pack, get to the airport, checking in, leave the airport again, unpack, checking in again. That’s 6 hours right there. You have no plans the whole day. That’s 24 hours right there. With a voucher, you have to go through hassle and probably not get the airline you want. To redeem the voucher, you spend another hour on the phone. You have no plans for the day, so that’s 24 hours lost.

There’s a reason why a hundred people didn’t take the $800 offer. It’s not because they were all stupid Lucky. It’s because it was a crappy offer. If United would have bumped it up to $1500 cash, or 4 free round trip domestic flights, they would have had takers. But not, it was cheaper for them to punch someone in the face and drag him out.

所有跟帖: 

不是便宜吗?这次就一定得叫他们知道知道什么叫便宜,什么叫贵! -退隐老妖- 给 退隐老妖 发送悄悄话 退隐老妖 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2017 postreply 21:18:36

真不懂他们管理层就没一个有脑子的,一个稍微有素质一点的客服就可以解决的问题。 -love1111- 给 love1111 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2017 postreply 21:20:24

还是老美会说话,在理! -love1111- 给 love1111 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2017 postreply 21:19:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”