美国人们会记住,安.饶迷你的话.

来源: noworry 2012-08-29 08:22:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3039 bytes)

美国人们会记住,安.饶迷你的话.

不管今天多么的艰难,在美国你的明天是美好的. 不管从前多么的贫穷, 在美国有一天你也会富有的. 不管过去多么的卑微,在美国你也会有一片天地.

只要你心中充满爱,充满对自己的爱,对夫妻的爱,对儿女的爱,对美国的爱, 为了这个爱,而不断努力和奋斗.

无忧喜欢安.饶迷你以及她的先生,共和党总统候选人. 米特.饶迷你, 是因为他们更代表美国人的形象,精神和理念.

用自己的双手, 描画自己的蓝天,从而使我们的国家, 伟大的美国更加美丽.

From CNN today

Ann Romney spelled it out right near the top of her speech: "I want to talk to you tonight not about politics and not about party."

Instead, her mission was to present to voters a softer and warmer side of her hu*****and, something that polls show isn't apparent to many Americans.

"I want to talk to you about the deep and abiding love I have for a man I met at a dance many years ago. And the profound love I have, and I know we share, for this country," Romney said, adding "I know this good and decent man for what he is, warm and loving and patient."

The Romney campaign sees the candidate's wife as one of his most effective surrogates and expectations were high. She lived up to them.

Romney also used the speech to portray herself as an ordinary woman, regardless of her family's wealth.

"We got married and moved into a basement apartment. We walked to class together, shared the housekeeping and ate a lot of pasta and tuna fish," Romney said, describing their early years together. "Our desk was a door propped up on sawhorses. Our dining room table was a fold-down ironing board in the kitchen."

Did she do what she needed to?

"A powerful speech from Ann Romney," said CNN's Wolf Blitzer, chief anchor of the network's coverage of the convention.

CNN chief political analyst David Gergen said, "Ann Romney added to the vote that Mitt Romney is already likely to get. That was very, very important. Ann Romney's speech has a chance to be remembered for a long time."

CNN chief political correspondent Candy Crowley, anchor of "State of the Union," agreed, saying, "I think Ann Romney gave a speech people will remember."

所有跟帖: 

安.饶迷你给不给报销午饭 -ans- 给 ans 发送悄悄话 ans 的博客首页 (14 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:29:04

无忧你不会这么纯真吧?这些人的演讲稿都是专人撰写的,赚的就是大众的好感 -臭臭妈妈- 给 臭臭妈妈 发送悄悄话 臭臭妈妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:31:13

这不仅仅是他们的想法, 这也是无忧的自我表白,他们跟无忧有着同样的形象,精神和理念. 谢谢. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:38:36

不同样的是你傻,他们不傻 -ans- 给 ans 发送悄悄话 ans 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:42:28

他在大美帝国人前都很纯真 -Manymore- 给 Manymore 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:58:06

I watched her speech, she's a strong yet graceful lady. -Crystaldowns- 给 Crystaldowns 发送悄悄话 Crystaldowns 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:31:18

agreed thanks -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2012 postreply 08:36:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”