算了还是pass了

来源: 又当爹来又当妈 2012-08-07 18:06:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (8050 bytes)
回答: 又一个急茬的又当爹来又当妈2012-08-07 17:26:37

股沟来的
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first

Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
Don't buy anything on ajrichies!
Q. Guo answered on November 28, 2011

Comment| 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT order from Ajrichies! I originally placed an order with them after calling to make sure they had the item in the warehouse only to be told, yes, they had the desired items and they would ship that day. After, Michael, the customer service representative failed to up-sell me and get me to buy additional memory cards and batteries, suddenly the invoice price they emailed me was $20.00 higher per camera than the on-line advertised price. Plus, the items were not shipped that day, but rather it took 3 weeks, several phone calls and waiting on hold for 30-plus minutes to get them to ship.... Read More
 Aubrey Evans Hartman answered on December 30, 2011

Comment| 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!
They try to sell you items you do not need, they lie, and they keep you on hold on the phone.
Unfortunately, I ended up paying $140 extra (stupid tax I call it).
If this post prevents another sale from them, it makes me feel a little better. :)
Amy answered on January 11, 2012

Comment| 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

THEY WON'T SELL FOR THE ADVERTISED PRICE! DON'T EVEN TRY!
There's no secrets in this business. They won't lose money. After a made clear I didn't want any accessories, warranties or expedited shipping, he gave me my total with $300 more expensive, I asked why , he said it was SHIPPING INSURANCE! LOL
What a joke! Don't waste your time and nerves.
Maria Dias answered on February 29, 2012

Comment| 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

Watch out for this operation - I found this operation through a price aggregator that begins with N and ordered a Rebel T3i for a good price and while they are careful not to state whether the item is in stock or not - they do state the item will ship within days giving the impression the item is in stock. Next day I get an email stating that they need to verify some billing information - which I now realize was an excuse to get me on the phone to sell me some way overpriced extras. I declined and apparently my order went into 'delay the order untill cancel' status.

So here it... Read More

Falmouth2011 answered on January 30, 2012

Comment| 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I had a similar experience with www.lensclearance.com. I ordered a canon 580ex II and the guy Rick called to clarify some billing info that was missing (because the order screen did not ask for it). He tried to sell me the Sigma flash for twice the price at Amazon and claimed it was a way better deal! Of course I declined and the order just sit there unfilled till I cancelled it.
SolarT answered on February 18, 2012

I just want to say Thank you for the above reviews I am looking for a t2i 18-135mm camera and the price they have is great. Should have known it was just too good to be true!
B. Anderson answered on June 10, 2012

DO NOT BUY FROM AJRICHIES! Everything said about their service and dishonest tactics is absolutely true. Unfortunately, we did the research late, and underwent the "bait and switch" - dishonest email asking us to contact them to verify information, when, in reality, they needed to sell us more product: a normal battery - the one that came with the camera only would run 30 minutes, he said - and a charger. What video camera does not come with a charger??????? When we ordered the extra items, they never bothered to send us a confirmation email, and their contact email was kicked... Read More

B. Donovan answered on April 18, 2012

Comment| Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

I was considering purchasing a camera from this company until I found a significant number of complaints about this company on the Internet. Before order from this company I thought it advisable to contact the sales department by email and ask for written confirmation that the camera they had advertised was new, unused, undamaged and in its original packaging. I also asked for confirmation that the camera had a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. could be registered with the manufacturer, and had all the accessories shipped by the manufacturer with the camera. When I did not get a response from... Read More
 Thomas B. McGar answered on May 23, 2012

I was about to buy a camera at AJrichies. The price was more than $25 less than the same model anywhere else, and with no shipping charge I would save even more. When I looked at the prices of the accessories I became very suspicious - easily 3X more than what I would pay going to a local computer superstore or even a big box retailer. Having had a bad experience with another low price online retailer, I decided to check company reviews BEFORE I ordered. The negative reviews confirmed my suspicions.
KB_LI answered on June 14, 2012

Thanks everyone for the advises and comments. I was going to order a camera but it seems this place is not a good option for me.
I am sorry for your bad experiences.
Verimar answered on June 21, 2012

I was all set to pay $499 for a camera that has been advertised for $599. Great deal I thought. AFter reading all of these posts--I will not purchase from this company. It is not worth $100 to have to deal with people like this. Thank you all for these posts. Now I know why they have not returned my email requests for more information.
B. Kalish answered on June 25, 2012

Awful, Awful, Awful company. They make promises they don't keep. I paid for 2-3 shipping and got me order 2 weeks later. I have called about a refund and they transfer me to voice message. I will be contacting someone legally because they are awful. They get your order and treat you like grap. DON'T USE THEM
Shawn Snoddy answered on August 6, 2012

所有跟帖: 

差点掉深渊,人真不能贪小便宜 -又当爹来又当妈- 给 又当爹来又当妈 发送悄悄话 又当爹来又当妈 的博客首页 (16322 bytes) () 08/07/2012 postreply 18:13:50

如果你要在网站买 摄坛公认的是这家 我在这买的2000多的小白 -hhhh- 给 hhhh 发送悄悄话 hhhh 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 08/07/2012 postreply 18:25:18

我的300D也是同你一样地方买的 -又当爹来又当妈- 给 又当爹来又当妈 发送悄悄话 又当爹来又当妈 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 08/07/2012 postreply 18:29:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”