She's tall, healthy and smart, looks better than most Asian wome

来源: SweetaMillion 2011-07-26 12:17:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1105 bytes)

If we Chinese women all have such apparence, then we are the most desired in the world.  Those people who attack her "morality" just because they didn't get the same opportunities.  I bet most of them don't even know how to speak proper English around Americans, but blame their lack of opportunities to "good moral standards."  Loser mentality.  I don't necessary like Wendi Deng but I do believe she promotes a good image for Chinese woman. The true stereotypes of Chinese women were more negative than you think.  People, get a life and work on your own opportunities.  If you're that better than her than I have no doubt you'll be successful too.  No need to whine and criticize other people's moral issues.

What the heck people here are thinking that rich old people are that easy to get duped?!!! They became rich and powerful for a reason.  They can't be manipulated just by people like you and me.  I am a corporate lawyer and have seen too many -- they are not idiot.  Stop worrying about them.  Too funny.

所有跟帖: 

Absolutely, here's one of the "good image for Chinese woman"-- -非否- 给 非否 发送悄悄话 非否 的博客首页 (1148 bytes) () 07/26/2011 postreply 14:29:13

在我知道的美国社会里,她是被鄙视的。只有中国人在赞美她,很可悲。 -x潇潇- 给 x潇潇 发送悄悄话 x潇潇 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2011 postreply 15:00:35

如果你赞美,欣赏她,把她当作“标杆”“偶像”可以好好写出来,让作品说话。 -x潇潇- 给 x潇潇 发送悄悄话 x潇潇 的博客首页 (31 bytes) () 07/27/2011 postreply 10:26:35

蜜瓜,谈观点要就事论事,不要上升到作者的价值观人生观去评判。 -orange88- 给 orange88 发送悄悄话 orange88 的博客首页 (375 bytes) () 07/26/2011 postreply 22:06:52

物以类聚,谢谢不苟同! -x潇潇- 给 x潇潇 发送悄悄话 x潇潇 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2011 postreply 09:17:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”