Sorry to hear these. But let's face the reality.

来源: borisg 2008-08-06 15:18:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1216 bytes)
Please see my reply to your post in the "Backhome" column.
I had hoped that you might worked out but from what you said here it doesn't look likely.

It looks that you have married the wrong man in the beginning. He has not cared much about you anyway. He doesn't care much about your children either.

Think carefully if this is the man that you want to live with for another 20, 30, ... years. That you have been with him for x number of years does not mean you should not have a better man.

In my judgement, what he has done in the past makes him an unqualified hu*****and to a good wife. You have done so much for him but he shows no appreciation of that. That must have hurt you a lot in the past and I am afraid this is going to be a factor that will doom this marriage eventually.

You can ask him to come back for some time (1-2 month minimum) to help you out as well as repairing the relationship. (Evidently you can not go back given your situation; who is going to pay the mortgage? Him?) If he is not willing to take that, then just tell him to come back or the game is over.

Tell me where you are and I will help you to find a good lawyer. I think you will need one.

所有跟帖: 

你看到了问题的实质 -黎昉- 给 黎昉 发送悄悄话 黎昉 的博客首页 (712 bytes) () 08/06/2008 postreply 17:57:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”